Sony today took the first step into the netbook market, introducing the Vaio W line of mini laptops.
The enterprise desktop hasn't changed much over the past 15 years or so. But technological advances like the LCD monitor and the so-called "small form factor" motherboard are allowing PC vendors to create new configurations.
There might be thousands and thousands of game choices at the App Store, but the sad truth is that most of them aren't worth your time -- or money.
Since the general beta release, Windows 7 has been through the testing ringer and has come out with mostly high marks for its speed, flexibility, user interface (UI) and networking features.
RoboCup is the largest event in the world for intelligent and autonomous robots. From 29 June to the 5 July the best robot teams from all over the world competed in the championship in Graz, Austria. Check out some photos from RoboCup 2009!
Doom Resurrection is the latest instalment in the famous Doom series. In this iPhone-only game, id Software has created a rail-shooter with graphics unlike any we've seen from a game on this device before. This is your chance to fight your way through eight levels of zombies and demons as you try to save the Earth again. You start the game by yourself after the rest of your team is killed off.
Navman Australia last week announced the launch of a new range of portable GPS navigation units, the MY series. Set to hit Australian shelves this month, Navman claims the new MY series provide "rich information" to consumers.
From its gestation period 40 years ago until now, the router has matured along with the Internet to become the linchpin of all communications
Let's face it--for the most part, video games are only demanding less and less from the player, especially with beginner difficulty settings and tutorials coming standard with most new games.
HP recently released the sixth generation of its popular DL380 server. It improves on the HP ProLiant DL380 G5 in many areas
Regardless of how things go for the financially beleaguered company, Palm pioneered the modern PDA and smartphone markets, and its handhelds will live on forever in tech history.
As huge Batman fanatics, we're more than just a little stoked about the immensely promising Batman: Arkham Asylum for PS3 and Xbox 360, and you should be too. Here are some of the bigger reasons why no fan of the dark knight will want to miss out on the game.
The HTC Touch Diamond 2 is an upgrade to the original Touch Diamond and is a full touch-screen smartphone with HTC's TouchFLO user interface.
I seldom own a book that makes my fellow geeks here at PC World go wild when I show it to them, but John Graham-Cumming has done the trick with The Geek Atlas.
Sygic Mobile Maps 2009 is the first full turn-by-turn navigation app for the iPhone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTMultiple Infrastructure Engineer rolesACT
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst (Data Migration)Other
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- FTSQL DeveloperACT
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC