High Tech Computer (HTC) unveiled its second Google Android-based smartphone, the HTC Magic
Throw away your charger for good!
While some of the announcements Microsoft plans to make at the Mobile World Congress have already leaked out, the new user interface on Windows Mobile 6.5 may pleasantly surprise mobile users when it is unveiled at the show.
Samsung launched a range of new mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The biggest attraction was the Samsung Omnia HD smartphone.
Nokia revealed four new handsets at Mobile World Congress 2009 in Barcelona
Acer unveils mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, beating Dell to the punch
First pictures of the new HTC Touch Diamond2 and HTC Touch Pro2 mobile phones reveal significant facelifts
Sony Ericsson announced four new phones during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
In Singapore this week, Panasonic launched its new FT-rugged, TZ and FS series of LUMIX digital cameras. Among the models released were two hybrid models -- the LUMIX DMC-FT1 and the LUMIX DMC-TZ7 -- which, in addition to being able to capture high-quality still images, can also capture vibrant and clear 720p-resolution videos.
Would you like that in small, medium or large?
Alicia Keys, Eddie Vedder, Radiohead, Google and Twitter songs grab honors
Nine new camcorders were revealed at Wednesday's Sony Sessions media event. Here's a look at what you can expect to see in the coming months.
New EX1 and ZX1 super-slim models to arrive in March
Recession. What recession? Research in Motion is pushing on ahead with it local expansion plans by formally opening its new regional headquarters in Sydney to serve customers in Australia and New Zealand. As part of the opening, which featured guests from the NSW government and Canadian consulate, RIM also showcased 10 years of innovation with a display of BlackBerry devices from past to present. Take a look at our slideshow to see how the BlackBerry has evolved.
Electronic Arts yesterday announced the delay of the forthcoming addition to the popular life simulation franchise The Sims.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- CCCRM/.Net DeveloperACT
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- FTAgile Technical Business Analyst, Digital, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- FT.NET DeveloperOther