Apple today announced an upgrade to its flagship notebook, the 17in MacBook Pro. The notebook boasts the same unibody enclosure found in the new MacBook line-up and the 15in MacBook Pro, as well as overhauled hardware specifications.
Despite offering inferior quality to non-streamed music, Internet radio offers fantastic diversity and convenience at the click of a button. We asked our staff which stations they listen to.
We take a look at some of the hottest games heading for shop shelves this year.
Test your Cisco news knowledge.
Big ideas that altered the course of information security
Sony's community-based service for the PlayStation 3
Here are five extra-dangerous gadgets: guaranteed to fill that Christmas stocking -- before blowing it up!
Some of these games were overlooked by the buying public, while others were unfairly dismissed by critics. Some were overshadowed by a rival in the same genre. Whatever the reason, they all share one thing in common -- they should have been bigger hits!
Racking your brain for the perfect gifts for the celebrities on your holiday shopping list? These unique tech products will make life bearable for in-the-spotlight types like Paris, Lindsay, TomKat, and Brangelina.
They've done Warcraft. They've done Guitar Hero. Here's what they should do next.
We take apart a home theatre system to see what pushes the sound.
It's not all bits and bytes
Protesters held rallies across Australian capital cities today to oppose the government's national clean feed Internet scheme, which will impose blanket content filtering for all web connections
The high-season is up, fuel surcharges are down and Aussie travellers are flying off on holidays. Here's the hottest in-flight tech that three of the airlines servicing Australia will be offering you.
We celebrate our seven all-time favorite video game lifebars!
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber finally agrees to reveal diversity data
- Twitter considers enhanced version of TweetDeck for professionals
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- CCMigration EngineerACT
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCSAP BPC SME/Consultant - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA