Here's some of what we saw during the first day of PAX Australia 2018.
We went hands on with the new Razer Phone 2.
Epson brought their best and brightest printers, scanners, projectors and wearables to show off.
Esports fans of all creeds collided at this year's inaugural Melbourne Esports Open.
DJI has officially launched their latest drones - the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Mavic 2 Zoom - into the Australian market.
HP are refreshing their presence in the gaming laptop space with their newest Omen gaming laptops and peripherals. Here's a closer look at what's on the table.
Sony had a lot to show off at their recent 2018 AV showcase. Here's what we saw.
Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Computex has a fierce reputation for showing off weird and interesting PC cases and Computex 2018 didn't disappoint.
Here's what we saw on the third day of Computex 2018.
Here's what we saw on the second day of this year's Computex.
Gigabyte didn't bring any new products to show off at this year's Computex. Instead, they opted to give us a fresh look at their existing products by putting them in the environments they're intended for.
AMD announced the 32-core Threadripper 2 CPU and more during their press conference at this year's Computex.
Here's what we saw on the first day of Computex 2018.
MSI's Computex showcase was all about slimmer bezels and better form-factors. Here's a quick look at what they had to show off.
Office 365 Business Premium isn’t one-size fits all but if you’re the right sized business for it to make sense, there’s a good amount of value to be found in the package’s comprehensive software offering.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 2 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 3 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
- 4 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 5 Lenovo Smart Display review: The bigger, better buy
Join the newsletter!
- Android Q details leaked
- Which edition of Resident Evil 2 should I buy?
- Hands on: The Kensington SD7000 dock turns a Surface tablet into a Surface Studio
- Google may have finally committed to making Wear OS a true competitor to Apple Watch
- Ten Smartphones You Can Buy For Less Than $200
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?