Outgoing and incoming Cisco CEOs John Chambers and Chuck Robbins weren’t the only attractions at the annual Cisco event in San Diego this week.
Love him or hate him, you have to admit that the founder of the free software movement isn’t shy about sharing his opinions on things he finds objectionable.
Check out some of the choice images that Richard I'Anson, a Canon Master, captured of Sydney's Vivid light show. They showcase his stunning composition and attention to detail. There is also an insight into the settings used for each photograph. Enjoy.
Tabbed Windows. A customizable login screen. Tens of thousands of votes have poured in for these features and more, but time's running out for these features to make it into Windows 10's launch version.
One of the last major tech expos of the year just took place in Taiwan, and with it came a flood of major PC news as manufacturers rush to prepare for Windows 10 and the crucial holiday shopping season.
From Apple Music to iOS 9 to the Apple Watch, here are the biggest announcements from Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference this week.
These seven IBM Watson-powered apps are transforming the way work is done in industries ranging from healthcare and travel to entertainment and oil & gas.
We’ve collected several tips for Microsoft’s popular tablet computer.
Security issues are darkening the future of home automation and the Internet of things
Desktop PCs may be yesterday's technology, but that doesn't mean they can't be slicker than the latest smartphones.
From Android M to Google Photos to the updates to Google Play, here are the most important announcements at Google I/O 2015.
Check out what actually happened at Google’s big annual shindig in San Francisco.
Once again, Google I/O was held at the Moscone Center in downtown San Francisco, May 28 and 29. As Google's annual confab for third-party developers, engineers from across the world attended the show to hear about Google's latest products and services. This year, Google revealed, among other services, Android Pay, a new way to purchase items in brick-and-mortar stores using Android smartphones; a developer preview of "M," the next version of the Android operating system; Brillo, a new OS based on Android to control devices in the home and let them talk to each other; and a new photo sharing app called Google Photos.
Mazda 6 Sport (2015) gallery
Execs at AOL and Verizon hope their merger will be a story for the ages, not a cautionary tale.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Look before you leap: 4 hard truths about IoT
- The goal of a new machine
- Rock Band VR review: Rock Band's roaring PC debut showcases Oculus Touch's potential
- Apple acquires Workflow automation app, offers it free
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!SA
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Expert - Linux / MySql / ScriptQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- CCMEAN Stack Developer - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC