With the Apple iPhone 5 on deck, we look back at how the iconic smartphone line has evolved
We took a look at Firefox for Android 15 to consider whether it could finally be the browser of choice on an Android device.
As Windows 8's arrival is imminent, we look back at the once-must-have features in earlier versions of Windows that got killed along the way
We go hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G.
Denon and Marantz have shown off new lifestyle hi-fi audio products: a range of new Denon headphones and iPod dock audio systems, and a new Marantz hi-fi dock.
When Windows 8 finally comes out in October, there will be many new types of notebooks on the market that will be able to take advantage of the new operating system's touch features. There will be plenty of notebook styles to choose from, and we're starting to get a glimpse of what some of the manufacturers will be offering.
These 10 task managers for Android and iOS can help keep your to-do list reasonable and achievable.
High-profile Cisco officials who have left recently amidst shifting tides at the company
These Android apps, from network sniffers to SNMP MIB browsers to SSH tools, will come in handy for network and IT pros
Check out these 22 devices that push the limits of technology in almost every way.
A new OS has been in development since the start of 2012
Click through all the products being released at VMworld in San Francisco this week
Among the more interesting products of the Apple-Samsung trial are Apple's early iPhone prototypes that never saw the light of day ... until now
A wave of Ultrabooks -- light, thin laptops that have more capabilities and fewer compromises than ever -- is hitting the market. Here's a look at some of the current crop
The inaugural LA Mobile Arts Festival in Santa Monica features more than 600 images of artwork, all of which originated from the lens of an iPhone
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- FTSoftware Tech Lead - C++ Back Office Trading SystemsNSW
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- FTTest AdvertSA
- FTFull stack Developer | 3 mth ContractVIC
- FTDocumentation AnalystNSW
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- FTWorkforce AnalystNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- CCHyperion SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior C# Analyst Programmer, Product & MarketsNSW
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- TPSAP Data Migration LeadQLD
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Node.JS DeveloperNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - SeniorQLD
- CCSharePoint Developer - Multiple Roles - 3-6 Mth Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT