Our look at the biggest, baddest computing machines in current use
Here are some suggestions for some great gadgets for work, travel, outdoors and exercise that add to your more enjoyment when you can get into the great outdoors.
From Head-Up Display and the App Store to MaaS, there's plenty that appeals
Remember the initial buzz when Google announced it was coming out with a notebook computer. Well, we’re two years into the Chromebook era and the buzz has certainly dissipated.
Beware these all-to-common IT blunders before they derail your career
We take a look at Microsoft's new 10.6in Windows tablet.
Here are some of the more interesting improvements - and quirks - of Windows 8 RP, as Microsoft sprints to the finish line
When Twitter tweaked its blue bird, the design world was atwitter (pun intended). We spoke with Silicon Valley graphic designer Steve Yamaguma of Design2Market to get his insights into a few familiar tech logos. More goes into design than most people realize. Think: subliminal messages.
We unbox Apple's latest creation, the impressive MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Here's a look back at the most memorable events and products from 1987
Apple unveiled an updated MacBook line, more Mountain Lion features, iOS 6, and a smarter Siri. Here are some photos and recaps of Monday's WWDC keynote.
Think you have to manage a lot of IT gear? These massive facilities - each at least 100,000 square feet and most much larger than that -- house thousands of servers and process millions of documents, images and videos every day.
Implementing and supporting 802.1X authentication on your network can be a challenge, but here are some tools that can help.
Apple rolled out major upgrades for both of its main notebooks today at WWDC. Here’s a quick look at the new MacBook Pro and MacBook Air.
A look at the Father of Computer Science's media portrayals upon the celebration of his birth 100 years ago
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- US House votes to undo broadband privacy rules
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- China devotes US$22 billion to domestic chip industry expansion
- Excel for Windows finally gets real-time collaboration
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTProcurement Project ManagerACT
- FTBI AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- FTProject Co-OrdinaterNSW
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- FTCCTV Sales & SupportNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior Marketing Analyst | Immediate startVIC
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (BI / Analytics)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Customer Communications/DocumentationNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT