UK company Rotolight makes the RL-48-B 'Enhanced Edition' video LED light. It's a low-cost way to add a constant lighting source to your videos, whether you're using an HD DSLR or professional HD camcorder.
Ricoh has announced a new GR Digital camera, the GR Digital IV - the fourth compact digital camera in a long line of high quality GR products since the original film GR-1.
If you're thinking of buying the cheap Medion Akoya E7220 (MD 98740) notebook, it pays to know what you're getting. Read through this slideshow and you'll know exactly what to expect.
Most Android tablets currently on the market appear to scream "me too", but Samsung appears to be trying to change these similarities with its upcoming Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Apple has blocked it from going on sale in Australia, and Samsung postponed the launch event, but we were lucky enough to get our hands on the hotly-anticipated Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet before its official release in Australia.
We take an up-close, hands-on look at the latest Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus
The Penrith Apple store is the 11th in Australia since the opening of the flagship Sydney City store three years ago, and the 331st store to open globally.
The HP TouchPad is HP's answer to Apple's ever conquering iPad 2.
Alienware has an Airstream caravan chock-full of its latest laptops and PCs to show off, and it's touring it around Australia. We got a chance to take a quick peek -- it's in Sydney at the moment, in Circular Quay.
One of the nicest 13.3in business laptops on the Australian market
The XZ-1 can capture rich and clear images, and it also has some nifty art filters, including Dramatic Tone, which we've taken a liking to.
A laptop that's designed specifically with Lamborghini car enthusiasts in mind.
We haven't yet had a chance to test the Olympus PEN E-P3, which is the top model in the company's Micro Four Thirds range. However, some sample pictures have turned up on the official [[xref:http://www.flickr.com/photos/olympus_au/|Olympus Imaging Australia]] Flickr page, and we think they look great. Olympus has allowed us to display them in this gallery and share them with you all.
Fujitsu's Stylistic Q550 is not a tablet designed for consumers. In fact, Fujitsu doesn't even want you to call it a tablet (a label it reserves for its tablet-convertible range of notebooks); it's a slate device. It has a 10in dual-digitiser screen, runs the 32-bit version of Windows 7 Professional and is powered by an Intel Atom Z670 CPU.
The EarSet 3i is Bang & Olufsen's latest set of earphones, and it's aimed at the iCrowd. The inline microphone, volume control and multifunction button works with iPhones, iPads and other Apple devices like the MacBook Pro. We got hold of some -- check them out.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTPenetration TesterOther
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneACT
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther