Microsoft has added a new support policy that drops the company's decade of technical support for an open-ended product lifetime.
The File History feature lets you set up an external drive to back up your files automatically. You don’t need any extra software, and it’s very customizable.
Windows 10 is on pace to power 20% of all Windows desktop systems by the end of June, or around the time Microsoft issues its next major upgrade, according to data published this week.
BlackBerry OS is RIM's mobile operating system that runs specifically on BlackBerry phones. It also powers the company's tablet, the BlackBerry PlayBook.
Windows Phone is Microsoft's mobile operating system and was previously known as Windows Mobile. Windows Phone is a completely new mobile operating system that was launched in 2010 and was built from the ground up to compete with Apple's iOS and Google's Android platforms.
Android is a mobile operating system or OS, which is basically the software that runs on a number of mobile devices -- generally smartphones and tablets.
iOS is Apple's mobile operating system (otherwise known as OS). The iOS software powers Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch range of products. It was introduced in 2007 when Apple launched the first iPhone and was formerly called iPhone OS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTTeam Leader/Assistant Director Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS)ACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cloud BIOther
- CCSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTSalesforce Consultant - AdministrationQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- FTJunior DeveloperOther
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTWintel Infrastructure EngineerACT