Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 review: If you're set on capturing 3D video and images immediately, the Finepix Real 3D W3 is the most versatile pocketable option
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ20 review: A camera that packs in stacks of features, including 3D, GPS, a touchscreen and slow-motion video
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-WX5 review: A compact Sony camera with a great image sensor and the ability to shoot 3D photos
We review Panasonic's first consumer-level 3D camcorder
JVC has launched its first Full HD camcorder: The JVC Everio GS-TD1. The GS-TD1 will be available in April, but no pricing details have been revealed. The camera is capable of using its 5x optical zoom while shooting 3D footage and features a touchsc...
In April, Olympus will release its VR-330 compact camera, which will pack a massive 12.5x zoom and a 14-megapixel sensor. The new camera will be made of metal and be small enough to fit in your pocket.
Printing 3D images can be an expensive undertaking. But for those of us who can't shell out a ton of green for a 3D camera and printer, toy company Takara Tomy has come out with a "toy" 3D camera called the 3D Shot Cam that'll give you stereoscopic 3...
Aiptek has introduced the i2, a pocket-sized twin lens camcorder that can record 3D video, at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin.
Panasonic used the broiling, hectic setting of the U.S. Open tennis tourney in New York Wednesday to showcase the capabilities of its first handheld consumer-grade 3D camcorder. On a day so hot and humid that one athlete, Victoria Azarenka, collapsed...
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- FTOnboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPTest Analyst - AutomationQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Support OfficerVIC
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Planners - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- FTDigital Integration Practitioner - BRF/DSMACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Web DeveloperOther
- FTLead Mobile DeveloperQLD
- FTAssociate - Case ManagementOther
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationACT
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC