New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Toshiba Regza 46WL700A review: An LED TV that can do 3D but lacks built-in Web features
The BRAVIA EX720 is Sony's cheapest 3D LED TV and can access Sony Internet TV streaming video
Sharp LC60LE925X review: This Sharp 3D LED TV has excellent contrast
LG 50PX950 review: LG's top plasma television can do 3D and IPTV, and has excellent picture quality
This 46in Sony LED television can display 3D TV and movies if you purchase an optional adapter
This $10,000 Samsung LED TV is super-thin and stylish
This 3D LED television from Sony has great picture quality and Internet features
This excellent 3D television from Samsung combines the brilliant picture of plasma with the thin and stylish design of an LED TV
This 3D-ready Blu-ray player is a quiet and fast performer
This new Blu-ray disc player can handle the latest 3D content, and it connects to the Internet to stream video on demand
A 3D-capable Sony Blu-ray player with average image quality
This ultra-modern LED television supports 3D movies, has a swathe of Internet features and is exceptionally stylish
An LED-backlit Sony LCD TV with IPTV and 3D capabilities
Panasonic's flag-ship plasma television has a massive contrast ratio and can display 3D images
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 2 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review: All of Android for somewhat less
- 4 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 5 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
Join the newsletter!
- Adobe Photoshop finally comes to the browser, and Chromebooks
- The best SSDs of 2021
- Kindle Paperwhite (2021) vs. Kindle Paperwhite (2018)
- The new MacBook Pro is available today but don’t bother trying to find one
- Razer Book (late 2021) review: Still slick, now with Windows 11
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- Samsung's Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Edition is a fashionista's dream
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?