Samsung N220's netbook has built-in 3G connectivity.
The NetComm MyZone scores points for its stylish, compact design and ease of use, though its speed could be improved.
3g in pictures
Introducing the Acer F900 touch-screen smartphone
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
TracFone, a major provider of prepaid mobile phone service, must keep its promise to let customers unlock their devices and transfer service to competing carriers, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission said.
The number of people using the Internet is growing at a steady rate, but 4.2 billion out of 7.4 billion will still be offline by the end of the year.
If you're using a smartphone as a hotspot, you aren't alone - sales of USB sticks and embedded PC modems are plummeting as a result of that use.
A reported mobile phone surveillance program at the U.S. Department of Justice raises serious privacy questions, a U.S. senator said Monday.
Mobile Internet access has been around for quite some time, but it's only recently that prices have fallen to make it affordable for almost anyone. These days, nearly every mobile phone can access the Internet, meaning you can stay connected wherever...
Theoretical data speeds are all the hype these days. Shop staff are quick to cite them, but the truth is the Internet speed your smartphone will get will depend on a number of factors unique to your home.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Operators and telecom equipment vendors are showing a growing interest in small cells, which aim to give users improved coverage and speeds.
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is...
Intel has been on a buying binge lately. Just two weeks ago the world's largest chip maker agreed to acquire security vendor McAfee for $7.68 billion, and today it announced plans to buy Infineon Technologies' Wireless Solutions (WLS) division for $...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- CCSAP Trainer l Start before the 1st JulyNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTICT Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer/ AdministratorQLD
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther