Google I/O is getting most of the attention this week, but a conference at the other end of Silicon Valley showed there's plenty of innovation happening in the word of data centers, too.
The U.S. Congress should limit the ability of patent holders that don't make products to file infringement complaints at the U.S. International Trade Commission because of a huge increase in cases there, representatives of some companies told lawmake...
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and Note 3 could be the first smartphones to market with flexible displays.
Our iPad mini benchmark and iPad 4 benchmark tests show a strong performance from both devices.
In a case that hinges on interpretations of software contract language and the respective rights of customers and vendors when it comes to third-party support organizations, 3M wants a court to declare that it doesn't owe Infor millions of dollars in...
3M has developed a see-through film that turns ordinary windows into solar panels. It will go sale next year.
IBM and 3M today said they will jointly develop a new line of adhesives they hope will let them make it possible to build commercial microprocessors composed of layers of up to 100 separate chips.
OCZ Wednesday introduced its first hybrid drive, the RevoDrive Hybrid, which combines 100GB of NAND flash memory with a 1TB hard disk drive along with a high-speed PCI Express (PCIe) interface.
Samsung Electronics announced that it is now producing high-performance DDR 2.0 multi-level-cell (MLC) memory chips based on its smallest 20-nanometer (nm) circuitry. The chips boast a performance improvement of three times over the company's current...
Alleged specs for Dell's Alienware M11x ultraportable gaming laptop, expected in the US in early April, have been leaked.
Contract manufacturing giant Quanta Computer has joined with 3M to form a new company that will produce advanced touch-screen displays for tablet PCs, netbooks and all-in-one computers.
Sony popped the lid on the industry's worst kept secret this afternoon, trotting out its Xperia Play Android phone at Mobile World Congress 2011 in Barcelona, Spain. You probably know all there is to say about the device at this point, except for one...
Apple's iPad is challenging Amazon's Kindle for the lead in the U.S. e-reader market, a retail research firm said today.
Now that Verizon has started cranking up its hype machine for its LTE commercial launch next month, it's fair to wonder just what types of devices will run on the network.
Memory vendor Super Talent Technology announced a new USB 3.0 drive that sells for under $2 per gigabyte of capacity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCCore Java Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTProject OfficerOther