Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
Has Asus made its adored tablet even better with its latest Transformer?
Lenovo could do great things with Motorola if the S6000 tablet is anything to go by.
The new A1-830 tablet ticks all of the right boxes for people interested in a functional tablet sporting the sub 8-inch form factor. The tablet sports a 7.9-in, 1024x768 resolution screen at a 4:3 screen ratio; a ratio deal for web browsing and readi...
Chinese telecommunications company Huawei has taken the wraps off a premium 7in Android ‘phablet’ that could serve as a genuine alternative to Samsung’s Galaxy Note series. The company unveiled the 7in MediaPad X1 at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) i...
Huawei’s MediaPad M1 is an 8in tablet that has a body made from aviation aluminum metal. Its IPS screen has a 800x1280 resolution, is bordered by a thick black bezel and it features front-facing speakers. .
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a new Android tablet for less than $200. The 9.7in Bauhn tablet packs a quad-core CPU, high-resolution camera and a healthy range of ports; however, budding customers will have to hurry on the day of its releas...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTAndroid Developer - Mobile Payment SolutionOther
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD