Has Dell gone bonkers or is the Venue 8 a reimagining of the popular slate?
A full sized-tablet in 8-inch clothing.
All things a smartphone should be and nothing more
Finally, a flagship from the third largest smartphone company in the world
A nail in the coffin of feature phones
4.4 in pictures
Sony's latest tablet has the competition against the ropes. It is faster, lighter, tougher and prettier than most. But that doesn't make it perfect.
Online retailer Kogan has dropped the price of its Agora 4G smartphone following the unveiling of the Agora 4G+.
Updated pricing: Samsung has delayed the launch of its Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge phablets in Australia. The Note 4 was originally scheduled for release on 29 October, with the Note Edge due to follow on 5 November.
Underdog HTC is throwing its hand in the budget smartphone market with the release of the Desire 610, a 4.7in smartphone priced to compete against Motorola’s Moto G and Nokia’s Lumia 635.
Motorola’s budget Moto E will be launching early next month alongside an improved version of the company’s revered Moto G
Years of investment has gone into the development of the LG G3. It started with LG pulling out of the flagship race and realigning its business units before it could return to the drawing board. Now the company has put forward its best technologies...
LG has put forward its flagship smartphone contender, the G3, and it is a beaut. A 5.5in Android smartphone clad in aluminium with display technologies superior to what’s available today. But LG has made great phones before, and they’ve lingered beh...
Savage competition has seen the gap separating Apple’s iPad from a slew of Android tablets close. This comparison takes the two most competitive tablets, Samsung’s Galaxy NotePro 12.2 and Sony’s Xperia Z2 Tablet, and measures how they stand next to A...
Flagships from the leading Android manufacturers are on sale now in Australia. There’s the 5.2in Xperia Z2 from Sony, the 5.1in Galaxy S5 from Samsung and the 5in One (M8) from HTC. All three are fantastic choices, but one of them will go down as an ...
If you’re not a fan of Samsung’s TouchWiz overlay, then you are in for a treat. This article details how you can ditch Samsung's overlay in favour of the Google Experience launcher native to stock Android devices. Best of all, the simple process won’...
Samsung's Galaxy S5 bristles with features. Some we care very little for, but others make it one of the best smartphones available on shop shelves today. Here are the top 5 reasons to love the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTMaster Agent - Key Sunshine Coast territoryQLD
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- CCIT Helpdesk Support OfficerVIC
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTResource AnalystOther