Has Dell gone bonkers or is the Venue 8 a reimagining of the popular slate?
A full sized-tablet in 8-inch clothing.
All things a smartphone should be and nothing more
Finally, a flagship from the third largest smartphone company in the world
A nail in the coffin of feature phones
4.4 in pictures
Sony's latest tablet has the competition against the ropes. It is faster, lighter, tougher and prettier than most. But that doesn't make it perfect.
Online retailer Kogan has dropped the price of its Agora 4G smartphone following the unveiling of the Agora 4G+.
Updated pricing: Samsung has delayed the launch of its Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge phablets in Australia. The Note 4 was originally scheduled for release on 29 October, with the Note Edge due to follow on 5 November.
Underdog HTC is throwing its hand in the budget smartphone market with the release of the Desire 610, a 4.7in smartphone priced to compete against Motorola’s Moto G and Nokia’s Lumia 635.
Motorola’s budget Moto E will be launching early next month alongside an improved version of the company’s revered Moto G
Years of investment has gone into the development of the LG G3. It started with LG pulling out of the flagship race and realigning its business units before it could return to the drawing board. Now the company has put forward its best technologies...
LG has put forward its flagship smartphone contender, the G3, and it is a beaut. A 5.5in Android smartphone clad in aluminium with display technologies superior to what’s available today. But LG has made great phones before, and they’ve lingered beh...
Savage competition has seen the gap separating Apple’s iPad from a slew of Android tablets close. This comparison takes the two most competitive tablets, Samsung’s Galaxy NotePro 12.2 and Sony’s Xperia Z2 Tablet, and measures how they stand next to A...
Flagships from the leading Android manufacturers are on sale now in Australia. There’s the 5.2in Xperia Z2 from Sony, the 5.1in Galaxy S5 from Samsung and the 5in One (M8) from HTC. All three are fantastic choices, but one of them will go down as an ...
If you’re not a fan of Samsung’s TouchWiz overlay, then you are in for a treat. This article details how you can ditch Samsung's overlay in favour of the Google Experience launcher native to stock Android devices. Best of all, the simple process won’...
Samsung's Galaxy S5 bristles with features. Some we care very little for, but others make it one of the best smartphones available on shop shelves today. Here are the top 5 reasons to love the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite review: Work smarter not harder
- 5 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
Join the newsletter!
- Antlion ModMic Wireless review: One step closer to the ideal ModMic
- Trend Micro Antivirus review: Offers good protection but needs refreshing
- Intel 11th-gen Tiger Lake vs. Ryzen 4000: Which chip will win?
- Zoom explained: Understanding (and using) the popular video chat app
- Recently squashed Alexa bug could have allowed hackers access to voice histories, researchers say
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?