The Huawei Ascend P2, dubbed the "world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone", supports download speeds of up to 150Mbps
Australia's largest telco, Telstra, has stressed that its brand is strong enough to sell smartphones following the decision to release its own-branded device as the first 4G prepaid smartphone in Australia.
Telstra has revealed it will sell a "4G" HTC Android phone in the first half of next year: we can tell you now that this is the HTC Raider 4G.
If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
- Apple releases macOS Catalina 10.15.6 Supplemental Update
- Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 13.6.1 that fixes storage bug and green tint
- New Apple Music beta website follows iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur design
- Microsoft Surface Duo arrives in September with sky-high pricing
- Giveaway: Win a Kodak Smile camera or printer
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?