Netgear has released a new 4G LTE Modem offering mobile broadband, along with a fail-safe connectivity solution.
When the Huawei Watch 2 is launched with Vodafone in Australia on the 16th August, it will be the first 4G SIM-enabled smart watch available on the Australian market.
Customers of another five telcos that use Vodafone’s network will be soon be able to access 4G services, the company announced today.
Standards for the next generation of cellular technology that will support multigigabit bandwidths are yet to be finalised and commercial deployments in Australian networks are unlikely before 2021, but Ericsson has announced upgrades to 4G networks ...
Telecommunications company, Optus, has commenced rollout of Voice over LTE (VoLTE) across its 4G Plus mobile network in Australia’s major capital cities.
Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Optus has partnered with Uber to bring in-car 4G Wi-Fi for selected Uber vehicles.
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
Vodafone has made enhancements to its 4G network for areas of regional New South Wales and the ACT.
Vodafone’s upcoming $130 Red plan will come with 15GB of data, but people who sign up before 3 November will have their allowance bumped to 20GB — that’s double the allowance of the company’s most generous plan to date.
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will decide this week which mobile carriers will control billions of dollars worth of prime wireless spectrum scheduled to be auctioned next year.
Telstra has released a 4G mobile broadband hotspot intended for use in cars.
TracFone, a major provider of prepaid mobile phone service, must keep its promise to let customers unlock their devices and transfer service to competing carriers, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission said.
Finnish company Uros has launched an LTE version of its wireless hotspot that can be equipped with 10 SIM cards to make roaming abroad easier.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesVIC
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCETL DevelopersACT
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- CCAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- CCProject Manager x 2QLD
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther