The ACCC saw a nine per cent surge in telecommunications industry complaints and inquiries during 2015-16, and a 145 per cent increase in NBN-related complaints.
Over a million Australian homes and businesses are now connected to the national broadband network (nbn) with Telstra responsible for the majority of the connections according to the Australian Competition Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Australia's competition regulator and national consumer law champion, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), is calling for consumers to be provided with better information about broadband speeds.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has issued a final determination on nbn Co’s revenue controls for 2014-15. The industry body has determined that its prices did not exceed maximum regulated prices during the 2014-15 financial...
The ACCC is looking for feedback on nbn Co’s proposed variations to its Special Access Undertaking (SAU).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- CCHead of IT TransformationVIC
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther