MyRepublic has paid penalties totalling $25,200 following the ACCC issuing two infringement notices for alleged false or misleading representations about its NBN service performance.
The Full Federal Court has partially upheld an appeal by the ACCC against an earlier judgment that would have dismissed the regulator's case against LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd over misleading representations.
The Federal Court has ordered Apple to pay $9 million in penalties for making false or misleading representations to customers with faulty iPhones and iPads about their rights under Australian consumer law.
Optus Internet has been penalised $1.5 million by the Federal Court after being found to have misled customers about their transition from its HFC network to the NBN.
The High Court of Australia has dismissed a special leave application by US-based games company Valve to appeal the decision made by Full Federal Court to uphold the $3 million penalty issued over breaches of Australian Consumer Law.
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Apple iMac Pro
Toys for Boys
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
There are countless trends competing for attention in the gaming notebook and laptop space but not all of them are either useful or benefit the core gaming experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 3 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- 4 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 5 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
Join the newsletter!
- Turtle Beach Elite Atlas review: This PC-first headset gives us hope for the brand
- AncestryDNA review: The largest DNA database for finding relatives and heritage
- 23andMe review: It lives up to the hype of DNA testing
- Support for AUD finally comes to Steam (with a catch)
- Synology DS1618+ review: A no-fuss, no-brainer NAS
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?