Optus has been penalised in $10 million after the Australian consumer watchdog sought legal action in the Federal Court over third-party billing service.
MyRepublic has paid penalties totalling $25,200 following the ACCC issuing two infringement notices for alleged false or misleading representations about its NBN service performance.
The Full Federal Court has partially upheld an appeal by the ACCC against an earlier judgment that would have dismissed the regulator's case against LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd over misleading representations.
The Federal Court has ordered Apple to pay $9 million in penalties for making false or misleading representations to customers with faulty iPhones and iPads about their rights under Australian consumer law.
Optus Internet has been penalised $1.5 million by the Federal Court after being found to have misled customers about their transition from its HFC network to the NBN.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3: Full, In-Depth, Australian review
- Childish Gambino’s Pharos AR app unlocks a hidden universe of battery-draining beats and beasts
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update bug prevents the upgrade unless SD and USB devices are removed
- Leaked Pixel 3a renders show a phone that seriously needs the right price
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ camera test vs iPhone XS, Pixel 3, and Nokia 9
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?