British intelligence agency GCHQ used port scanning as part of the "Hacienda" program to find vulnerable systems it and other agencies could compromise across at least 27 countries, German news site Heise Online has revealed.
Amazon Web Services now lets enterprises use two-factor authentication to better protect hosted WorkSpaces virtual desktops.
A seemingly constant stream of data breaches and this week's news that Russian hackers have amassed a database of 1.2 billion Internet credentials has many people asking: Isn't it time we dumped the user name and password?
A security review of network-attached storage (NAS) devices from multiple manufacturers revealed that they typically have more vulnerabilities than home routers, a class of devices known for poor security and vulnerable code.
A security audit of 10 popular Internet-connected devices - components of the so-called Internet of Things - identified an alarmingly high number of vulnerabilities.
Six people have been indicted on charges of running an international ring that resold tickets bought through compromised StubHub accounts for some of New York's biggest concerts and sporting events.
Tokyo police on Thursday arrested a systems engineer accused of stealing millions of customer names from the computer database of a large education firm to sell them for profit.
Microsoft's widely used software for brokering network access has a critical design flaw, an Israeli security firm said, but Microsoft contends the issue has been long-known and defenses are in place.
Thousands of compromised computers are actively trying to break into point-of-sale (POS) systems using brute-force techniques to guess remote administration credentials.
Mocana's Atlas platform is intended to make it easier for users to access enterprise apps from their smartphones without compromising security.
An unprotected SSH access key left inside the Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager product for remote support purposes allows attackers to take complete control of affected deployments.
A critical vulnerability found in a WordPress plug-in that has been downloaded over 1.7 million times allows potential attackers to take complete control of blogs that use it.
PayPal was one of the first large online services providers to offer two-factor authentication to its users, but until recently the company's implementation had a loophole that could have allowed attackers to bypass this additional protection.
Users who accessed some stories on the Reuters website Sunday were redirected to a message from hackers criticizing the news agency's coverage of Syria.
A code-hosting and project management services provider was forced to shut down operations indefinitely after a hacker broke into its cloud infrastructure and deleted customer data, including most of the company's backups.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA
- CCNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTSplunk EngineerACT
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- CCProduct ManagerNSW
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- FTHead of Quality AssuranceNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCOracle CRM OD (On Demand) Consultant - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- FTDesktop / SCCM EngineerOther
- FTEcommerce Technical ManagerNSW