Acer have announced that they'll be bringing their new X35 gaming monitor to Australian and New Zealand-based gamers from August 1st.
Computex 2019: Acer's Concept D7 laptops seem like a perfect fit for NVIDIA's Studio laptop initiative
Acer has shown off new Concept D hardware at this year's Computex to tie in with the launch of NVIDIA's new Studio initiative.
Acer CEO Jason Chen talks about how the no. 4 PC vendor looks for growth in niche "micro-trends" that bigger competitors might miss.
Throwdown Esports have announced that they have partnered with Predator to be the major sponsor of their new Esports tournament, the Predator PUBG OCE Open Series Powered by Throwdown Esports.
Acer have shown off a range of new desktop PCs, notebooks, monitors and gaming machines at their next@acer Global Press Conference in New York.
Acer has announced that from today it'll be the first major OEM to start shipping Alexa pre-installed on Windows 10-based notebooks.
Acer has announced that it has signed on as the official sponsor of the Intel Extreme Masters for the second consecutive year.
The Nitro 5 gaming laptops focus on casual gamers, and Acer's first models with Intel 8th-gen laptop CPUs tap affordable Core i5 options.
Acer's Aspire S24 is the opposite of chunky, which is saying a lot for an all-in-one. With a 0.235-inch-thin display and an equally slender base, it's a PC that fits almost anywhere.
The first Chrome tablet is clearly aimed at the iPad in education. Acer's Chromebook Tab 10 D651N matches its popular rival in most features and even in price.
The Acer Aspire A3 with an AMD A9 processor and 6GB of RAM is just $260 at Staples today.
Acer's Chromebook Spin 11 adds premium features, like a stylus and USB-C charging, that were previously reserved for pricier notebooks.
Acer’s Predator Orion 9000 is a gaming desktop with an impressive list of hardware and some nifty lighting, but it’s the integrated wheels on the bottom of the case that make it a little special.
Acer Australia and New Zealand has unveiled two new products which have been added to the already impressive Predator range. The Predator Orion 9000 and Predator Triton 700 gaming notebooks are the newest additions to join the Predator family in the ...
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 TP-Link Deco M4 review: Expansion pack
Join the newsletter!
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar III: Full, Australian review
- Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
- Acer Nitro 7 review: A good budget gaming laptop that made some hard choices
- How to get Google Assistant on your Samsung smartwatch
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?