Chinese technology giant continues tradition of bold claims by stating it will be a market leader in the PC space by 2022.
Windows 10's Mixed Reality experiences are almost here. If you plan on hooking one of these headsets into your PC, here's what it'll need.
Microsoft and its partners will debut new mixed-reality controllers to help users navigate through the virtual worlds it's trying to create via Windows 10.
Acer's Aspire GX is the first-ever prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor, but you wouldn't know it from its quiet debut at the Next@Acer event in New York.
Acer's Nitro 5 is a laptop designed for casual gamers, with one distinctive feature: You can adjust the fan speed yourself. Adjusting thermals can be tricky, so it'll be interesting to see how this goes.
The 4K Acer Predator X27 is one of the first G-Sync HDR displays, and one of the most impressive monitors ever announced.
We tested a stack of USB-C charging laptops and surprise: They finally work! (Mostly).
Microsoft is spreading the love with its mixed reality platform and will bring it to consoles in 2018.
The Acer XR382CQK monitor offers gamers every luxury with a 38-inch, curved ultrawide display and AMD's FreeSync technology.
Acer's Predator 21 X is a gaming laptop designed to stare down gaming desktops by packing powerful components into its 8.8-pound bulk. It's also the only laptop with a curved display.
Thin may be in, but you can get more bang for your buck.
There's never been a notebook slimmer than the Acer Swift 7.
Acer recently announced a string of new devices for the fall including a healthy emphasis on convertible laptops.
Acer's Swift 7 narrowly wins at just 9.98 mm compared to the 10.4-mm HP Spectre 13.3. A Kaby Lake CPU and SSD squeeze into its slender shell.
Acer's Predator 21 X is stuffed with cutting-edge tech: a curved screen, a Kaby Lake CPU, and even Tobii eye-tracking. Dual GTX 1080 GPUs in SLI mean it's ready for the most intensive gameplay.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- FTAssurance specialist(Quality Assurance and Process Improvement)ACT
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior SharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment PlatformNSW
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC