Throwdown Esports have announced that they have partnered with Predator to be the major sponsor of their new Esports tournament, the Predator PUBG OCE Open Series Powered by Throwdown Esports.
Acer have shown off a range of new desktop PCs, notebooks, monitors and gaming machines at their next@acer Global Press Conference in New York.
Acer has announced that from today it'll be the first major OEM to start shipping Alexa pre-installed on Windows 10-based notebooks.
Acer has announced that it has signed on as the official sponsor of the Intel Extreme Masters for the second consecutive year.
The Nitro 5 gaming laptops focus on casual gamers, and Acer's first models with Intel 8th-gen laptop CPUs tap affordable Core i5 options.
Acer's Aspire S24 is the opposite of chunky, which is saying a lot for an all-in-one. With a 0.235-inch-thin display and an equally slender base, it's a PC that fits almost anywhere.
The first Chrome tablet is clearly aimed at the iPad in education. Acer's Chromebook Tab 10 D651N matches its popular rival in most features and even in price.
The Acer Aspire A3 with an AMD A9 processor and 6GB of RAM is just $260 at Staples today.
Acer's Chromebook Spin 11 adds premium features, like a stylus and USB-C charging, that were previously reserved for pricier notebooks.
Acer’s Predator Orion 9000 is a gaming desktop with an impressive list of hardware and some nifty lighting, but it’s the integrated wheels on the bottom of the case that make it a little special.
Acer Australia and New Zealand has unveiled two new products which have been added to the already impressive Predator range. The Predator Orion 9000 and Predator Triton 700 gaming notebooks are the newest additions to join the Predator family in the ...
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Acer's Switch 7 Black Edition is a Surface Pro clone with some real horsepower behind it: an 8th-gen quad-core CPU and Nvidia Pascal graphics.
Acer's Predator Orion 9000 gaming PCs pack 18-core CPUs and multiple graphics cards, while the Predator X35 brings G-Sync HDR to curved ultrawide monitors.
Microsoft says that Lenovo, Acer, HP and Dell will be showing off mixed-reality devices at IFA this week. For its part, Microsoft revealed the first wave of MR content partners.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- 5 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
Join the newsletter!
- Z-Edge T4 dash cam review: Great video, a touchscreen, and style for miles, but no GPS
- Intel kills the Compute Card, a small-form-factor modular computing product that didn't stick
- Bloody B975 review: The optical switches impress even if the 'edgy' aesthetic doesn't
- Data caps must die: How Google and Microsoft's cloud gaming ambitions could conquer ISP greed
- 15 years later, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 is finally happening
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?