The protests were promoted in a number of Facebook groups including Stop5G Australia which claims 5G is "probably the greatest threat to humanity we have ever faced" which is being delivered by the "psychopathic ruling elite".
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has today announced it has "taken action" against two pre-paid, international calling card providers, claiming they failed to make required critical information summaries available to Australia...
Adoption and use of 3G networks and wireless broadband exploded last year as consumers flocked to grab the latest Internet-ready mobile, according to new research.
A new pilot project aimed at curbing cyber bullying in Australian schools has been announced by the Federal Government.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) have joined forces to produce a new fact sheet to prevent consumers being ripped off by mobile premium services.
In Australia, if you have a social networking account such as Facebook or Twitter, or if you use Internet message boards or forums, you are bound by this country's laws when you post material or express yourself. This issue has become readily apparen...
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite review: Work smarter not harder
- 5 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
Join the newsletter!
- Zoom explained: Understanding (and using) the popular video chat app
- Recently squashed Alexa bug could have allowed hackers access to voice histories, researchers say
- Kogan is taking Australian preorders for the OnePlus Nord
- Buy a Fitbit Versa 2 through Amazon and score a free Echo Dot
- Western Digital vs Seagate: we take a look at the two storage giants
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?