Many businesses will not be able to support Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 operating system, which began shipping in the U.S. today. Like the competing Google Android, Windows Phone 7 does not support on-device encryption to protect data stored on it. M...
Open-source collaboration software vendor Open-Xchange is launching OXtender for Business Mobility, which adds support for push e-mail to mobile phones that use Microsoft's ActiveSync protocol, it said on Wednesday.
Long an important product for Microsoft, Exchange Server going forward will play even more of a key role in the company's plan to extend its collaboration applications to mobile devices and other software platforms.
IBM/Lotus for the first time will provide users of the iPhone -- and other mobile devices that support ActiveSync -- with real-time access to their e-mail, calendars and contacts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Intel's massive 18-core Core i9 chip starts a bloody battle for enthusiast PCs
- In Win's Winbot is a robotic interactive PC case
- Nvidia's Max-Q finally gives you GeForce GTX 1080 graphics in a thin-and-light laptop
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
PCW Evaluation Team
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCTransport EngineerVIC
- FTData Analyst - 12 months Fixed Term ContractVIC
- CCGoogle Chromebook AdministratorNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- CCMid-level Business Process Analyst (Automation) - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEWA
- FTSenior DBANSW
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTBusiness Intelligence / Datawarehouse DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer - Integration - BrisbneNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerQLD
- CCAS400 / iSeries EngineerNSW
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- FTChange AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCSystems Analyst- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- TPAgile Projet AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTChange Manager, Agile Environment, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTProject Manager HFC Capacity ManagementVIC