The top eight Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer teams from A/NZ have been selected for the local qualifiers of the Call of Duty Championships 2013. The multiplayer teams have been invited to compete at the local finals in Sydney on March 15.
As the latest season of AMC’s The Walking Dead is starting to be broadcast, Activision is gearing up for the release of its tie-in game, Survival Instinct.
Activision Blizzard recently held a closed media event to showcase the latest build of its upcoming open world super hero game, Prototype 2. PC World was one of the selected publications invited to cover the event and I got a chance to try <i>Prototy...
Following the news of Team Fortress 2's free-to-play plans, Blizzard is introducing a new, extended trial period into World of Warcraft. Previously, newcomers could play the game for a limited amount of time before they either had to start paying or ...
The Daily Mail is the UK's answer to Fox News in many ways, as it's generally quick to jump on topics seen as controversial, misunderstand them to varying degrees and then pass judgement on them hastily. Its latest attack on the video games industry ...
Project Gotham Racing developer Bizarre Creations looks to be closing after publisher Activision failed to find a buyer for the studio. Bummer.
Blizzard sent out a press release announcing 4.7 million sales of World of Warcraft expansion Cataclysm in just one month. Guess how much it sold in just one day?
An invention firm started by Priceline.com founder Jay Walker has filed a lawsuit against two large computer gaming companies, Activision Blizzard and Zynga, alleging that some of their most popular games infringe on an online tournament patent.
A teenager in Manchester has been arrested after being caught selling a 'booting tool' used to attack and kick players of the hugely popular Call of Duty online game.
If you need to justify a pricey 3D TV, you can give Activision a pat on the back for adding 3D support to Call of Duty: Black Ops when it ships early next month. For those keeping score, it'll be included in all three versions, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
Activision Blizzard reported its financial results for the quarter-year ending on June 30, noting that it has exceeded its earnings expectations, and that online revenues surpassed retail earnings for the first quarter ever. The company also revealed...
Newly established independent software vendor (ISV), Personal Audio, is targeting hardcore gamers with its surround sound audio software.
Blizzard announced it would rescind a prior announcement last Friday, allaying hordes of angry gamers, but the aftershocks are still rumbling several days later.
Three PC World readers will be in the running to take home a pair of MOMENTUM True Wireless which are meticulously crafted with every fine listening detail considered. *T&C's Apply
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Protesters take to streets to fight 5G roll out
- Victoria prepares for on-road trials of connected vehicles
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Australian resellers adopt Huawei's bestselling Watch GT
- Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?