The top eight Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer teams from A/NZ have been selected for the local qualifiers of the Call of Duty Championships 2013. The multiplayer teams have been invited to compete at the local finals in Sydney on March 15.
As the latest season of AMC’s The Walking Dead is starting to be broadcast, Activision is gearing up for the release of its tie-in game, Survival Instinct.
Activision Blizzard recently held a closed media event to showcase the latest build of its upcoming open world super hero game, Prototype 2. PC World was one of the selected publications invited to cover the event and I got a chance to try <i>Prototy...
Following the news of Team Fortress 2's free-to-play plans, Blizzard is introducing a new, extended trial period into World of Warcraft. Previously, newcomers could play the game for a limited amount of time before they either had to start paying or ...
The Daily Mail is the UK's answer to Fox News in many ways, as it's generally quick to jump on topics seen as controversial, misunderstand them to varying degrees and then pass judgement on them hastily. Its latest attack on the video games industry ...
Project Gotham Racing developer Bizarre Creations looks to be closing after publisher Activision failed to find a buyer for the studio. Bummer.
Blizzard sent out a press release announcing 4.7 million sales of World of Warcraft expansion Cataclysm in just one month. Guess how much it sold in just one day?
An invention firm started by Priceline.com founder Jay Walker has filed a lawsuit against two large computer gaming companies, Activision Blizzard and Zynga, alleging that some of their most popular games infringe on an online tournament patent.
A teenager in Manchester has been arrested after being caught selling a 'booting tool' used to attack and kick players of the hugely popular Call of Duty online game.
If you need to justify a pricey 3D TV, you can give Activision a pat on the back for adding 3D support to Call of Duty: Black Ops when it ships early next month. For those keeping score, it'll be included in all three versions, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
Activision Blizzard reported its financial results for the quarter-year ending on June 30, noting that it has exceeded its earnings expectations, and that online revenues surpassed retail earnings for the first quarter ever. The company also revealed...
Newly established independent software vendor (ISV), Personal Audio, is targeting hardcore gamers with its surround sound audio software.
Blizzard announced it would rescind a prior announcement last Friday, allaying hordes of angry gamers, but the aftershocks are still rumbling several days later.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTOther
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior IT Project ManagerOther
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT