Hackers broke into the internal computer network of Adobe Systems and stole information on 2.9 million customers, as well as source code for several of the company's products.
The latest version of the Adobe Connect Web conferencing system can automate the conversion of recorded Web meetings to an industry standard format for easier availability on mobile devices.
Further boosting its presence in the field of product marketing, Adobe is acquiring campaign management software provider Neolane for approximately US$600 million in cash.
Adobe has released scheduled security updates for its Reader, Acrobat, Flash Player and ColdFusion products on Tuesday in order to fix many critical vulnerabilities, including one that is already actively exploited by attackers.
McAfee said it has found a vulnerability in Adobe Systems' Reader program that reveals when and where a PDF document is opened.
Adobe Systems has appointed Brad Arkin, the company's senior director of security for products and services, to become its first CSO. With a mature product security program already in place, the top priorities for Adobe's new security chief are to st...
A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
Adobe CTO Kevin Lynch is leaving the company to take a job at Apple, a one-time close partner of Adobe that became the most vociferous critic of its Flash technology.
The U.S. Congress needs to shut down so-called patent trolls whose infringement lawsuits are diverting company resources from hiring and research, a group of technology companies told lawmakers Thursday.
Twitter is aiming to give marketers more control in how they advertise on the site by giving them access to its API through third-party service companies.
Adobe released emergency patches for Adobe Reader and Acrobat 11, 10 and 9 on Wednesday that address two critical vulnerabilities being actively exploited by attackers.
Adobe Systems said it will release patches for two critical vulnerabilities disclosed last week that are actively being used by attackers.
Adobe released security updates for Flash Player and Shockwave Player on Tuesday in order to address a total of 19 vulnerabilities affecting the two products.
Adobe Systems released new versions of Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat on Tuesday in order to address a total of 28 critical security vulnerabilities in the software products.
Adobe Systems warned users of its ColdFusion application server software that hackers are reportedly exploiting unpatched vulnerabilities in the product to take control of affected servers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google $2.72 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTTeam Lead Enterprise Services & InfrastructureOther
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- FTSenior Risk Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTCitrix Designer / Engineer | 6 month contractOther
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther