It would have been easy enough for Dunkin' Donuts to dismiss the Internet phenomenon "Dressgate" as irrelevant to its brand. What, after all, could an online debate over optical illusions and the color of a dress possibly have to do with pastry and c...
Dick Costolo has stepped down as CEO of Twitter after five years on the job, relinquishing his post amid longstanding problems including sluggish growth and frequent abusive comments posted to the social network. Twitter cofounder Jack Dorsey, who is...
When you're not liking your friends' photos on Facebook, you're likely to soon have more opportunities to buy stuff.
Website owners are complaining that a free security tool started displaying unwanted advertising pop-ups to their visitors.
You might find yourself browsing more than the shelves at your local store, if Facebook knows you're there. It's expanding a location-aware program that will let businesses pop information into the top of your news feed.
Code repository SourceForge said Monday it will stop including third-party offers without developers' consent into projects that are no longer maintained, a practice it briefly tried but was widely criticized.
A lawsuit that alleges Yahoo's email scanning practices are illegal can proceed as a class action complaint, a development that will shine the spotlight on the Yahoo Mail use of messages' content for advertising purposes.
A suspected malicious advertising attack turned out to be a much deeper compromise of an online advertising company, according to Trend Micro.
Twitter failed to meet revenue estimates for the first quarter, and is lowering its expectations for the rest of the year, due to weaker than expected performance of some of its ads products, the company said Tuesday.
Besides connecting with friends, Facebook is fast becoming the place to watch videos. Billions of videos.
Facebook continued growing its business with ads placed on small screens last quarter, when it generated 73 percent of its sales from mobile ads.
AdBlock Plus users in Germany can breathe easily: A court there has ruled that the browser extension for filtering annoying ads is legal to make and distribute.
A 10-year search deal between Yahoo and Microsoft has a new opt-out provision that allows either company to terminate the agreement on or after Oct. 1.
Facebook has tripled its detection and elimination of "fake" likes, which can artificially inflate a brand's prominence on the site and deceive users, the company said on Friday.
Twitter, in an effort to attract new users, is turning its home page into a portal for news and content around dozens of topics.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTRecord Management Support OfficerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst, WealthNSW
- TPMS Access/SQL DBAQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksWA
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- FTSupport Engineer Level 3QLD
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTHR Learning Management ExpertNSW
- FTSharePoint Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsNSW
- TPImplementation Planner - Payroll PortfolioQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - JavaNSW
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD