It would have been easy enough for Dunkin' Donuts to dismiss the Internet phenomenon "Dressgate" as irrelevant to its brand. What, after all, could an online debate over optical illusions and the color of a dress possibly have to do with pastry and c...
Dick Costolo has stepped down as CEO of Twitter after five years on the job, relinquishing his post amid longstanding problems including sluggish growth and frequent abusive comments posted to the social network. Twitter cofounder Jack Dorsey, who is...
When you're not liking your friends' photos on Facebook, you're likely to soon have more opportunities to buy stuff.
Website owners are complaining that a free security tool started displaying unwanted advertising pop-ups to their visitors.
You might find yourself browsing more than the shelves at your local store, if Facebook knows you're there. It's expanding a location-aware program that will let businesses pop information into the top of your news feed.
Code repository SourceForge said Monday it will stop including third-party offers without developers' consent into projects that are no longer maintained, a practice it briefly tried but was widely criticized.
A lawsuit that alleges Yahoo's email scanning practices are illegal can proceed as a class action complaint, a development that will shine the spotlight on the Yahoo Mail use of messages' content for advertising purposes.
A suspected malicious advertising attack turned out to be a much deeper compromise of an online advertising company, according to Trend Micro.
Twitter failed to meet revenue estimates for the first quarter, and is lowering its expectations for the rest of the year, due to weaker than expected performance of some of its ads products, the company said Tuesday.
Besides connecting with friends, Facebook is fast becoming the place to watch videos. Billions of videos.
Facebook continued growing its business with ads placed on small screens last quarter, when it generated 73 percent of its sales from mobile ads.
AdBlock Plus users in Germany can breathe easily: A court there has ruled that the browser extension for filtering annoying ads is legal to make and distribute.
A 10-year search deal between Yahoo and Microsoft has a new opt-out provision that allows either company to terminate the agreement on or after Oct. 1.
Facebook has tripled its detection and elimination of "fake" likes, which can artificially inflate a brand's prominence on the site and deceive users, the company said on Friday.
Twitter, in an effort to attract new users, is turning its home page into a portal for news and content around dozens of topics.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- GoG's giving away Abe's Odyssey right now as part of its Big Deal Sale
- Amazon's updated Fire HD 10 is a fast, powerful iPad competitor for $150
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCFeature Team Lead/Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Asset Information OfficerOther
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- TPSolution Architect - AzureNSW
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- CCMS Project Server DevelopersACT
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- TPDeployment EngineerVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other
- FTDevOps Engineer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTios DeveloperACT
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTCRM Business Analysis Senior ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- TPAurion Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC