Few would deny the life-simplifying appeal of a one-stop shopping experience, and that's just what AOL aims to offer brands in the world of programmatic advertising. The company's new One by AOL platform, unveiled on Tuesday, promises a consolidated ...
Verizon customers can now opt out of having a unique identifier placed on their phones that critics have labelled a 'supercookie' because it's almost impossible to remove.
Haven’t seen many posts from some friends lately on Facebook? Perhaps you need to reach out directly to them.
Google reportedly is creating a service to let people pay their bills from their Gmail accounts.
Facebook has been in discussions with nearly a half a dozen media organizations about hosting their content on the social media site, according to The New York Times.
Twitter has started to let videos play automatically in some people's feeds, in a test that could allow it to make more money from video advertising.
A leaked report by staff at the U.S. Federal Trade Commission paints an ugly picture of Google as a bullying monopolist and adds credence to complaints from rivals who have long criticized its business practices.
Facebook has added a new feature to its advertising platform that lets marketers target people living abroad.
Next time you start a conversation on Facebook about that new shirt or watch you bought, you might be unwittingly delivering juicy feedback to the retailer.
Yahoo, one of Silicon Valley's aging giants, wants to show it's got the goods for today's mobile app developers.
Twitter is acquiring Niche, a New York startup that matches social media stars with advertisers, helping Twitter tap into the lucrative world of Internet celebrity.
Attackers who have slipped malicious advertisements onto major websites over the last month have potentially compromised large numbers of computers.
Eyeo, the maker of the AdBlock Plus browser extension, is being roasted for accepting money to "whitelist" some ads, letting them pass through the software's filter mechanism -- but there's an easy way to tweak it to block all ads.
Online advertising company Turn said Friday it will stop using a controversial tracking method by early next month that aids serving targeted advertisements to Verizon's mobile customers.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation has published a list of tools that can block online advertising companies from collecting web browsing data in ways that privacy advocates contend are deceptive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther