A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
Is a low $299 price enough to make the Agora 4G Pro a worthwhile buy?
The Agora 4G+ comes with improved memory and a better camera
The BenQ-made smartphone is the best to come from Kogan yet
Online retailer Kogan has released a 3G Android tablet for less than $200. But is the Agora HD Mini a case of cheap-and-cheerful or just plain cheap?
Kogan.com has unveiled the Agora 9, the latest addition to its Agora smartphone range.
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Online retailer Kogan has dropped the price of its Agora 4G smartphone following the unveiling of the Agora 4G+.
Online retailer Kogan has released the Agora HD Mini, a 7.85in Android tablet that retails for less than $200.
Australian online electronics store Kogan has announced the impending launch of a low-cost, dual-SIM Android phone called the Agora 5.0.
The design of the smartphone takes a page from LG’s book on the G3. Its body is plastic, though silver colouring and a hairline finish give the illusion it is metallic. Contours on the smartphone’s sides make it easier to hold, which is needed becaus...
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- Apple’s homegrown 5G modem reportedly won’t be arriving anytime soon
- The best Dell Inspiron laptops: All the new models, features, pricing and more
- Why don’t we have more sound card options? | Ask an expert
- The good times may be over for Apple
- TripMode 3 review: Modern tool for watching and limiting Mac internet bandwidth use
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Cybersecurity Aid Centre will help businesses keep your data safe
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?