A version of LTE that could give consumers more mobile bandwidth for downloading content or apps is moving from the margins to the mainstream at Mobile World Congress this week.
Alcatel-Lucent's board has appointed Michel Combes as the company's new Chief Executive Officer, following Ben Verwaayen's recent resignation.
ZyXEL Communications will use software from Alcatel-Lucent to integrate mobile networking into its home networking equipment.
Through its new Smart Plan platform, Alcatel-Lucent wants to make mobile subscription plans more flexible and allow data packages to be shared among users and handed out by companies to their customers using an application on smartphones and tablets.
Alcatel-Lucent reported a fourth-quarter net loss of €1.37 billion (US$1.81 billion), and at the same time announced it is hunting for a new CEO.
Alcatel-Lucent reported a third-quarter loss and declining gross margins, as its cost-cutting program failed to keep up with declining sales of its network equipment and related services.
Alcatel-Lucent is developing a Cloud computing platform for carriers that aims to take full advantage of their networks to deliver guaranteed performance.
Alcatel-Lucent reported a drop in revenue during the third quarter, but the company still made a €194 million (US$268 million) profit. However, the future looks murky, the company said on Friday.
Canadian patent licensing company WiLan has set its sight on a handful of technology companies, filing a patent infringement suit against Apple, Hewlett-Packard, HTC, Dell, Novatel, Sierra Wireless and others.
Alcatel-Lucent has introduced a set of services to proactively analyze performance in fixed networks, identify potential problems and take action to minimize their impact, the company said on Monday.
Microsoft has been ordered to pay $US70 million to networking vendor Alcatel-Lucent in a years-old patent dispute that at one time could have cost Microsoft $1.5 billion.
Alcatel-Lucent reported a smaller increase in revenue than analysts had expected, but returned to profit in the second quarter. For the full year, the company expects to grow faster than the market as a whole and to improve its operating margin.
TruePosition, the developer of technology used by some carriers to pinpoint 9-1-1 calls, says Ericsson, Qualcomm and Alcatel-Lucent have worked together to keep TruePosition's technology out of next-generation networks in favor of their own technolog...
Alcatel-Lucent is charting a course to the next generation of carrier routers with new silicon that is focused today on delivering services from the edge of a network but could also power a massive packet engine for the core.
NBN Co chief, Mike Quigley, has been forced to issue a statement regarding the bribery case by US authorities against Alcatel-Lucent, following reports of discrepancies between his public statements about his former employer and US court documents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTIT Systems Administrator - Multiple Positions!Other
- FTChange and Business Deployment SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Objects DeveloperACT
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTJAVA DeveloperOther
- FTSQL BI Developer - SSRS, Power BIOther
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Support SpecialistACT