How usable is the sub-$100 Alcatel Pixi 4 Android smartphone?
A sub-$200 6-inch Android smartphone? How cheap is too cheap?
Great handling, features and a giveaway, $348 price help us overlook some camera and power issues
Alcatel in pictures
Everyone from HP to Polaroid to Alcatel takes aim at Google's 7-inch tablet
TCL's pocket-sized Palm handset is now available in Australia through JB Hi-Fi.
Alcatel has announced three new handsets for the buyers on a budget.
Alcatel Australia has announced a fresh offensive against rivals like Oppo that'll see the budget brand bring their 2019 range to retailers.
MWC 2019: Turns out Alcatel do have a 5G phone - but it probably won't be coming to Australia this year
We visited the Alcatel booth at this year's Mobile World Congress and were pleasantly surprised to discover do indeed have some 5G hardware on the way, it just probably won't be coming to Australia until early 2020.
Alcatel have unveiled the new Alcatel 3, Alcatel 3L and Alcatel 1S at this year's Mobile World Congress.
TCL and Alcatel tell us that their “first consumer-ready devices” are “expected to arrive in 2020” and that affordability will be a focus.
Nowadays, it’s actually way easier to find a cheaper and more budget-friendly alternative to these flagship devices than ever before. The list of shared features between mid-tier devices and premium ones continues to grow, while the gap in quality co...
This year, Alcatel brought a bevy of new mobile devices to show off at this year's Mobile World Congress
MWC doesn't officially kick off for another two days but don't tell Alcatel, who officially debuted their 2018 product portfolio last night.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- The Pixel 4 has the same problem as the Pixel 3: It's too expensive
- Acer Swift 3 (2019) review: This midrange notebook PC hides Nvidia graphics power
- Google PixelBook Go hands-on: Come for the low price, stay for the keyboard
- Legends of Runeterra tries to do what Artifact couldn’t
- Teamfight Tactics makes its way to mobile in December
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?