ALDImobile has announced that all of its Value Packs will offer data rollover with no expiry date.
After experiencing its largest year-on-year growth over the last 12 months, ALDI Mobile is introducing a new market leading prepaid plan and revamping its existing data offering.
Supermarket chain Woolworths will offer prepaid and broadband plans when it launches Woolworths Connect on June 15.
A fault that temporarily prevented Aldi Mobile some customers from using cellular data services has been resolved according to a spokesperson for the MVNO.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile is no longer offering an "unlimited" pre-paid plan, less than a month after it halved the original monthly data allowance on the plan from 5GB to 2.5GB.
German supermarket chain Aldi has officially switched on its low-cost mobile phone network, Aldi Mobile. It offers extremely competitive prices on pre-paid plans, but how fast are its data speeds? We purchased an Aldi Mobile pre-paid starter pack fro...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- 5 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
Join the newsletter!
- Bloody B975 review: The optical switches impress even if the 'edgy' aesthetic doesn't
- Data caps must die: How Google and Microsoft's cloud gaming ambitions could conquer ISP greed
- 15 years later, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 is finally happening
- Teach My Google Assistant About Esports, You Cowards
- Your Steam library is getting a massive visual overhaul this summer
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?