U.S. President Barack Obama has named long-time Google executive Megan Smith as the government's new CTO, in charge of improving technology and the use of data across agencies.
Internet companies need to build consumer privacy and data controls into their online services to protect their brands, gain trust from their users, avoid civil lawsuits and prevent government probes, according to two regulators from the U.S. and Can...
Social-networking giant Twitter has agreed to settle a complaint from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission alleging that the company deceived users and put their privacy at risk by failing to take appropriate security safeguards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTPre Sales Architect - Cyber SecurityACT
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSystems AnalystsOther