Telco and tech firms spent more than $U31bn on startups related to the Internet of Things (IoT) between 2011 and 2015, according to new research from Ovum.
Pursuing opportunities in the Internet of Things market, Intel has sealed a deal to buy Altera in an all-cash transaction valued at about $16.7 billion, which would be Intel's largest acquisition ever.
Intel, Altera said near a deal... Senate lets NSA dragnet expire... Asus promises 4-day smartwatch life...and more tech news.
Intel and Altera are apparently once again on speaking terms and said to be nearing a deal in which Intel would buy the smaller chip maker for US$15 billion.
Asia's crowds don't come out for Apple Watch... China has a 'Great Cannon'... Intel drops Altera bid... and more tech news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectOther
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA