Amazon has today launched a dedicated Australian Kindle Store and will officially sell its new Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX tablets in Australia, but the devices are more expensive than US models.
Amazon has announced that its new Kindle Paperwhite eReader is now available through Dick Smith and Big W retail outlets across Australia.
Dick Smith will sell Amazon's new Kindle Fire HD tablet in Australia, following last week's announcement that the device would finally be available Down Under.
Amazon will officially sell its Kindle Fire HD 8.9" and Kindle Fire HD tablets in Australia from next month, almost nine months since the devices officially went on sale in the US.
Well, now we know why Amazon's stock of Kindle 2 e-readers evaporated so quickly. Just hours after I wrote about the devices being out of stock, Amazon announced a new model of its popular e-reader. The device, called simply the Kindle, is available ...
Amazon.com's announcement late Wednesday that it will launch a new version of its Kindle e-book reader in August could further stoke a price battle between major players in the e-reader market.
Amazon took it's time with its latest Kindle-and that time has paid off in spades.
Amazon.com is keeping up the pressure on competitors in the electronic book market and will launch on July 7 a new version of its Kindle DX that features a better screen and costs US$110 less than the current model.
Wasting little time in responding to Barnes & Noble's new lower prices for its Nook e-readers, Amazon today slashed the cost of its Kindle device to $189, the company announced. The new price is $70 off the Kindle's previous $259 list, and $10 less t...
Friends, readers, Kindlemen: Allow me to pose a question. If you could get digital books on the smartphone you already carry, would you still buy a dedicated e-reader?
Google wants to bring your digital book reader into the cloud.
The Amazon Kindle can now count itself among devices such as the iPhone being unofficially sold in bustling Chinese bazaars, marking the growing popularity of e-readers in China.
Amazon today announced that it will release Kindle software for Apple's iPad, a move one analyst said was in line with the e-tailer's earlier releases of viewing software for the PC, Mac, iPhone and Blackberry.
Color e-reader screens that can imitate video playback were on show Thursday from the company that makes the Kindle for Amazon.com, as similar technologies move closer to debuting in finished products.
Amazon has released a version of its Kindle application for Mac OS X.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ArmidaleNSW
- FTPerformance TesterSA
- CCSystems Network Engineer - DDOSVIC
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTC# DeveloperOther