Amazon is now prioritising household goods, meaning that tech products like cables, hard drives, and printers are being delayed by up to a month.
Looking to upgrade to a new Samsung phone and like the idea of a free year of Amazon Prime? Vodafone's latest promotion might be up your alley.
As many big players ramp up their loyalty program efforts, the ACCC has released a draft report highlighting a number of concerns about the programs, in particular the sharing of consumer data without consumer knowledge.
As part of this year's Prime Day deals, Australians can now snag themselves one of Mobvoi's TicWatch wearables for cheap.
If you've been on the fence about grabbing Samsung's Apple Watch competitor, now might be the time to pull the trigger.
If you’re considering signing up for Amazon Prime in Australia, here’s everything you need to know before you pull the trigger.
Amazon's Prime Day has arrived. Here's our round-up of the best Prime Day deals, including tech, games, TVs and more.
Here’s what you need to know before you subscribe to Amazon Prime in Australia.
Here’s everything you need to know about Amazon’s annual shopping extravaganza and how to get the best deals on TVs, tech, clothing and more.
If your time with Amazon Prime has run its course and you’re looking to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription, the process to do so is a relatively painless one.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
- What remote learning will look like this fall in Meet, Teams, and Zoom
- Android users now have a personal earthquake detector right on their phone
- macOS Big Sur: The new Battery system preference
- HyperX Cloud Flight S review: An improvement, even if Qi charging still fails to impress
- Why your laptop's SD card reader might be terrible
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?