Many times in discussions about Cloud computing, the hybrid Cloud – meaning a service that combines both off-site public Cloud and on-premises private Cloud computing resources – is thought of as being some nirvana state that will be the dominant arc...
Amazon Web Services has finally received certification under the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, which the company said will lower the cost of implementing its cloud services among government organizations and agencies in the U.S.
Anyone remotely within the orbit of SAP lately knows that its number-one focus is the HANA in-memory database and development platform. At this week's Sapphire conference in Orlando, the vendor sought to show the progress it is making in both buildin...
Amazon Web Services is improving the performance of its DynamoDB database service with Parallel Scan, which gives users faster access to their tables.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has launched a Global Certification Program, which will allow solutions architects, systems operations administrators, and developers to get proof of their cloud know-how.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking to expand its security offerings with hosted intrusion protection appliances and more extensive encryption features, as it looks to increase the level of protection users can get in its cloud.
Amazon Web Services has made data warehouse service Redshift available from its European data center, allowing information that for regulatory reasons has to be stored locally to be moved to the service.
Amazon Web Services' Elastic Beanstalk for .Net applications now supports configuration files to simplify cloud setup and integration with Amazon's private cloud and relational database.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has lowered the cost of running Windows on its cloud, while Google announced a reduction on all Compute Engine pricing. Google has also expanded the number of virtual servers users can choose from and made its cloud more Eur...
In a bid to improve data security, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has launched AWS CloudHSM, which uses a separate appliance to protect cryptographic keys used for encryption.
SAP's HANA in-memory database has become the centerpiece of the software vendor's technology strategy, both for high-speed analytics and in support of transactional applications like its flagship Business Suite. But HANA, when sold in its appliance f...
Security firm Qualys has improved the integration of its QualysGuard vulnerability management service with Amazon Web Services (AWS) on Monday, allowing its customers to scan their AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) insta...
Amazon Web Services has introduced OpsWorks, a cloud-based platform powered by the Chef framework, which will give enterprises more integrated tools for managing the complete application life cycle.
Amazon Web Services has made available to all users its cloud-based data warehouse Redshift, which it pitches as a lower-cost alternative to on-premise deployments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- Total War: Warhammer II review: Dinosaurs battle rat-men for the fate of the world
- SAP buys Gigya to boost customer identity access management offering
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- FTUX Designer | Mobile App | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- FTIT Security Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystSA
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro servicesOther
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- FTSolutions Architect (Enterprise Infrastructure)ACT
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW