American Express is rolling out a new service on Twitter that lets card holders make purchases on the social network through specialized tweets.
Amazon.com's Kindle Store is dominating domestic rivals in Japan just months after its launch in October, according to a survey by a local research firm.
Apple and four other e-book publishers have settled an antitrust battle with the European Union.
Adding to an already considerable set of Cloud IT offerings, Amazon has introduced a hosted data warehouse service called Redshift, pitching it as a lower-cost alternative to on-premise data warehouse deployments.
Amazon's Kindle Fire "offers a disappointingly poor user experience," according to an expert on usability.
Gadget gurus have been testing out Amazon's Kindle Fire media tablet ahead of the device's Tuesday ship date and the consensus is that it's a solid alternative to the iPad for some environments.
Barnes & Noble launched its widely expected tablet Monday, taking on the soon-to-be released tablet from book-selling rival Amazon with a machine that has slightly better specs.
Amazon.com announced the launch of an e-book lending library for Kindle users, that allows Amazon Prime members to borrow books for free, as frequently as a book a month, and without due dates.
Amazon announced Monday that it would add more than 2,000 TV shows and movies to its streaming video services this fall in a new partnership with Fox. The new content, which includes classic movies like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and TV shows...
Amazon's unveiling of a Kindle tablet would shake up the industry and pose one of the biggest threats to the Apple iPad -- which is why the technology world has its eyes on the online retailer as it prepares for a media gathering in New York this wee...
Purveyors of cloud storage services may be doing their customers, or themselves, a disservice by relying on imprecise metrics for billing, argued a researcher at a Usenix conference.
Three years after its founding, the Industry Consortium for Advancement of Security on the Internet (ICASI) is starting to bear fruit with the launch of version 1.0 of its framework designed to allow tech vendors to more easily share data on software...
Google is expected to announce Tuesday its new music service, that will allow users to store their music online, according to reports.
Amazon's Cloud Player music streaming service launched only with Android compatibility, but an update rolled out this weekend quietly introduced basic support for Apple's iOS. If you have an Amazon Cloud Drive account (5GB free, plus a free 20GB upgr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTProject Manager - Microsoft Dynamics AXQLD
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Server EngineerOther
- FTProject - PMO - ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTOperations and Infrastructure Manager -NationalOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTC# DeveloperOther