From 1 July Amazon will redirect Australian browsers away from its amazon.com site in response to GST changes introduced by the government.
The Blink XT camera and sync module are available for $100 on Amazon right now.
Amazon has a bunch of devices on sale right now, including the Fire HD 8 tablet for $60.
Major PC makers like Asus, Acer, and HP will use Amazon's Alexa digital assistant, highlighting Microsoft's weakness in natural language and smart-home control.
Devices aren't the only thing on sale during Cyber Monday. You can also pick up great discounts on popular software.
This price matches that of Amazon's Prime Day sale in July.
If you need to kickstart a smart home setup or add some final touches, this bundle will save you about $30.
If you missed out on the previous deal, Amazon has discounted this flat Cat 6 cable again. And this time it's $1 cheaper.
Amazon has upgraded its Fire HD 10 with a Full HD screen, faster processor, more storage, and hands-free Alexa for just $150.
Putting Cortana on Amazon devices, and Alexa on Windows PCs, would seem to doom Harman Kardon's Cortana-powered smart speaker. But Skype may be the secret sauce that saves it.
Microsoft's Cortana and Amazon's Alexa team up to battle Siri and Google Assistant.
Car chargers are an absolute must if you use a navigation app while driving. Today you can get an Aukey dual-USB model on the cheap from Amazon.
If you need a new mouse, keyboard, or webcam, check out Amazon's Logitech sale today.
CableMonsta's 50-foot flat Ethernet cable is just $6.90 today if you redeem the applicable promotion.
Amazon is currently selling Anker's portable bluetooth speaker at one of its lowest prices ever.
For a generation, TVs have been in the background – in more ways than one – of household entertainment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
Join the newsletter!
- Which VR Headset Should I Buy
- Qualcomm begins shipping 802.11ay silicon for mobile devices and applications, including VR and UHD video
- Chrome 70 fixes Google's controversial sneaky sign-in policy, kind of
- Speed up your PC with one of our favorite 1TB SSDs for a ludicrously low $140 today
- HyperX Fury RGB 2.5-inch SATA SSD review: Furious reads, pretty lights, lethargic long writes
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?