Music streaming services are great. If you'd like to try one, Amazon is offering two months for free right now.
There are some fresh public cloud offerings on the horizon for SAP database customers, thanks to Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
The rumors were true, and it looks like the Echo Show will keep Amazon a step ahead of rival smart speakers.
A leaked photo of what is purported to be an Echo with a built-in screen shows a device with a big screen, big bezels, and a giant speaker.
AWS unveiled a smorgasbord of new functionality, including new billing for software-as-a-service applications, a new continuous integration tool, and enhancements to the company’s database services. Here’s the rundown of what got announced.
If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
Developers interested in extending the capabilities of Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant have some more free tools in their arsenal, thanks to a program the company announced Wednesday.
Customers who have Reserved Instance contracts with Amazon Web Services will be able to subdivide some of their Linux and Unix virtual machine instances while maintaining their capacity discounts, thanks to pricing changes announced Monday.
Everyone makes mistakes. But working at Amazon Web Services means an incorrectly entered input can lead to a massive outage that cripples popular websites and services.
Users of Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant can now ask her questions about the contents of their Microsoft-hosted calendars. On Wednesday, the assistant gained the ability to interact with calendars from Outlook.com and Office 365, similar to how it w...
Amazon Web Services got off to a slow start in January, taking its time to sleep off the New Year’s festivities. But the cloud provider got up to speed by the end of the month, launching a handful of new products for its customers to work with.
This sweet pricing drops our favorite e-reader back down to its last lowest price, but if that's not to your taste, you can also get $20 off other Kindles, too.
On Monday, AWS announced the launch of Amazon Chime, a new service that’s designed to compete with the likes of WebEx, Skype for Business and GoToMeeting. It’s a powerful swing at some very entrenched enterprise software players by the public cloud p...
The rocketship of cloud growth continued at the end of 2016 for Amazon Web Services. The public cloud provider announced Thursday that brought in a little more than US$3.5 billion during the fourth quarter of last year, up 47 percent from the same pe...
Alexa-powered devices try to buy a dollhouse after responding to a command from a news broadcast.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- CCTalend Integration DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTOracle SOA DeveloperOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- CCJunior Project AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- TPProject Manager - eFormsQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- TPSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Program ManagerOther
- FTAutomation Test AnalystOther
- FTArchitect - ServiceNowOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther