Larry Ellison has a message for Amazon Web Services: Oracle will give Amazon a run for its money in the cloud market.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update is having problems accepting USB connections from Amazon Kindle e-readers.
Amazon launched a new tool on Thursday aimed at helping developers build applications that offer insights from a firehose of data in real time.
There are plenty of companies vying for a piece of the worldwide cloud infrastructure market, but the top four -- all in the U.S. -- currently dominate by such a wide margin as to effectively leave their competitors in the dust.
Amazon reported another surge in revenue for its cloud business last quarter, though the growth is slowing as the division gets bigger.
Following an extended preview period, Amazon's Elastic File System is now generally available in three geographical regions, with more on the way.
The new $109 Amazon Kindle also makes it easier for visually impaired users to read e-books.
Amazon has shown off its dominance in the public Cloud market as the capstone to a better than expected quarterly earnings report.
Amazon Web Services is going retro to help companies deal with big data workloads. The cloud provider announced Tuesday that it's launching two new volume types for its Elastic Block Store service that are powered by traditional, spinning disk hard d...
A new Amazon cloud service announced Tuesday could help companies with legacy applications have an easier time taking the leap to the cloud.
Amazon’s Kindle Oasis has a book-like spine and battery-boosting leather cover.
Amazon Kindle devices already last for weeks on one charge, but Amazon wants them to last even longer.
After years of relying on the Amazon cloud to store its users' files, Dropbox has shifted gears and begun using primarily its own technology instead.
Amazon caught flack on Wednesday for disabling the encryption capabilities of its Fire phones and tablets with a software update. The company says its reasoning was simple: people didn't use it.
Amazon Web Services is handing PC and console game developers new tools to encourage them to use its cloud services for their back-end server infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Newegg is selling a pure sine wave UPS for just $125 right now
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTChange AnalystQLD
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - MurwillumbahNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTWeb Developer - Full Stack - VR 3D WebGLNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTBPM DeveloperNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTTIBCO Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior IT System Engineer Availability SpecialistACT
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- TPMobile Application DeveloperVIC