Larry Ellison has a message for Amazon Web Services: Oracle will give Amazon a run for its money in the cloud market.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update is having problems accepting USB connections from Amazon Kindle e-readers.
Amazon launched a new tool on Thursday aimed at helping developers build applications that offer insights from a firehose of data in real time.
There are plenty of companies vying for a piece of the worldwide cloud infrastructure market, but the top four -- all in the U.S. -- currently dominate by such a wide margin as to effectively leave their competitors in the dust.
Amazon reported another surge in revenue for its cloud business last quarter, though the growth is slowing as the division gets bigger.
Following an extended preview period, Amazon's Elastic File System is now generally available in three geographical regions, with more on the way.
The new $109 Amazon Kindle also makes it easier for visually impaired users to read e-books.
Amazon has shown off its dominance in the public Cloud market as the capstone to a better than expected quarterly earnings report.
Amazon Web Services is going retro to help companies deal with big data workloads. The cloud provider announced Tuesday that it's launching two new volume types for its Elastic Block Store service that are powered by traditional, spinning disk hard d...
A new Amazon cloud service announced Tuesday could help companies with legacy applications have an easier time taking the leap to the cloud.
Amazon’s Kindle Oasis has a book-like spine and battery-boosting leather cover.
Amazon Kindle devices already last for weeks on one charge, but Amazon wants them to last even longer.
After years of relying on the Amazon cloud to store its users' files, Dropbox has shifted gears and begun using primarily its own technology instead.
Amazon caught flack on Wednesday for disabling the encryption capabilities of its Fire phones and tablets with a software update. The company says its reasoning was simple: people didn't use it.
Amazon Web Services is handing PC and console game developers new tools to encourage them to use its cloud services for their back-end server infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Assassin's Creed: Origins's Discovery Tour mode shows how great educational games could be
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Smartphone sales grew last year despite historic quarterly decline
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- FTLead Project/Program Manager -Office Fit out & AccommodationOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile experienceACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager, Relocation, Fitout & ConstructionOther
- FTGreenfield Implementation SAP IS-U DM | SAP IS-U DM | SAP ECOther
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java/J2EE, Angular and REactVIC
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - TelcoVIC
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationOther
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCService Design LeadVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile AppsOther
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTServices Delivery ManagerOther