Amazon caught flack on Wednesday for disabling the encryption capabilities of its Fire phones and tablets with a software update. The company says its reasoning was simple: people didn't use it.
Amazon Web Services is handing PC and console game developers new tools to encourage them to use its cloud services for their back-end server infrastructure.
Profits from Amazon's cloud division jumped 69 per cent last quarter, but the rest of its business fared less well.
Amazon has promised the creation of a new AWS region based in Montreal, Canada, this year, bringing its cloud to a new country at a time when it faces increased competition in the public cloud arena.
After nearly a year in preview, Amazon's WorkMail hosted email and calendar service for enterprises is now generally available.
Amazon recently launched an AWS Directory Service for Microsoft Active Directory, a fully-managed implementation of Active Directory.https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/active-directory/
Analytics is often described as one of the biggest challenges associated with big data, but even before that step can happen, data has to be ingested and made available to enterprise users. That's where Apache Kafka comes in.
Google, Amazon and Wal-Mart have joined the government's task force charged with figuring out a registration and identification system for drones.
Much of Amazon's sunny earnings report for the third quarter of 2015 can be traced back to its Web Services Cloud division.
AWS re:Invent 2015: New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
Amazon Chief Technical Officer Werner Vogels told an audience at the company's Re:Invent conference in Las Vegas that developing apps and services to leverage the Cloud was the new normal. To that end, the company announced a whole slew of new featu...
Amazon jumped into the managed IoT service market on Wednesday with the launch of a new platform.
Amazon unveiled a pair of services Wednesday that are designed to make it easier for companies to keep their cloud deployments secure and within the parameters they want.
Amazon launched a handful of new services all aimed at getting companies onto its cloud platform Wednesday, including a new ruggedized box for shipping data to the cloud provider.
Amazon has thrown its hat into the business intelligence ring with a service called QuickSight, provided through its Amazon Web Services division.
Amazon threw its hat into the business intelligence ring Wednesday with a service called QuickSight, provided through its Amazon Web Services division.
IoT botnets have been known for quite a while, but they gained household infamy after Mirai grabbed the headlines back in 2016.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 2 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 3 Nokia 8 Sirocco review: A unique flagship that's more of a mutation than a market-leader
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
Join the newsletter!
- The Humble Store is giving away cyberpunk RPG Shadowrun Returns for free
- EVGA's GeForce GTX 1060 is back down to $250 just in time for the Steam Summer Sale
- Alienware 17 R5 review: Core i9 and an overclocked GTX 1080 create an incredible desktop replacement
- Five insights from our chat with Synology CTO Allen Kao
- 20 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?