The top executives of five of the biggest tech companies in the U.S. will meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Seattle on Wednesday.
Glitches in Amazon Web Services' North Virginia facility caused problems Sunday for Netflix, Tinder and other major websites.
Amazon has hired a social responsibility advocate at a time when the online retailer is facing increased criticism for its business practices.
Amazon's Fire smartphone is finally out of stock on the company's website after almost a year of availability.
Amazon will acquire Elemental Technologies in a bid to enrich the video capabilities of its AWS cloud service, the company announced Thursday.
Intel, Micron unveil a new class of memory...Facebook's mobile revenue tipped to rise again...New drones help drivers with tricky deliveries...and more tech news.
In the race to develop a drone that delivers packages, don't count out Workhorse, a truck maker based in Loveland, Ohio.
Apple, Facebook and Amazon.com have increased their expenses on trying to influence U.S. politicians and policy at the federal level, but Google still outstrips them in spending though it reduced expenditure in the second quarter.
Self-driving cars face off on California road... Satya Nadella has a new mission (statement)... Uber protests get real in France... and more tech news
Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
Amazon.com's troubled bid for the .amazon generic top-level domain (gTLD) has got support from the U.S. Congressional Trademark caucus, which is asking for a speedy resolution of the long-standing dispute between the online retailer and countries in ...
Taylor Swift shames Apple into paying musicians royalties during streaming trial
China is opening up its e-commerce market to more foreign investment, removing restrictions that limited investors to joint ventures with Chinese firms.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation released the latest version of its annual "Who Has Your Back" report on tech companies' data disclosure policies Wednesday afternoon, giving perfect five-star ratings to companies including Apple, Adobe, Dropbox and...
Amazon is trying to hit the sweet spot between fancy features and affordability with its new Kindle Paperwhite e-reader.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectQLD
- FTApplication AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTChange LeadQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCEnd to End Project ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- TPNode.js DeveloperNSW
- FTChange & Communications AnalystQLD
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- TPProject Test ManagerQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Office 365) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTUAT CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Developer - API - Data ReportingNSW