Twitter CEO Costolo steps down...Oculus shows consumer Rift...Amazon's e-books deals get an antitrust look...and more tech news.
Amazon.com's e-book distribution deals are coming under close scrutiny from the European Commission, which has begun a formal antitrust investigation into the company's contracts with publishers.
Hackers steal data on 4 million government workers...Facebook slims down Android app...privacy-for-service seen as poor tradeoff...and more tech news.
In a bid to fight tax avoidance by international business behemoths like Amazon and Apple, the European Commission is proposing mandatory rules to make companies pay taxes to all the countries in which they generate profit.
Amazon has changed its tax-payment practices in Europe, but that is not going to halt the European Commission's investigation into what it considers to be a likely illegal tax deal with Luxembourg.
Amazon.com may be planning to set up a marketplace for craftsmen, a questionnaire posted on the company's website suggests.
Amazon.com has expanded its Prime Now one-hour deliveries to include groceries, meals and baked goods from local stores in New York, in a move that will soon be extended to other cities.
China's smartphone market slows...IBM's latest Power8 servers do cloud work...Facebook tests in-app search...and more tech news.
Europe's e-commerce market will be subject to a full-fledged antitrust probe, as part of the European Commission's push to tear down walls between the European Union's 28 national digital markets.
Amazon has acquired ClusterK, a developer of software that helps companies run mission-critical applications on spare cloud compute capacity sold by Amazon Web Services.
A California robotics startup is deploying a dual robot system to speed the delivery of goods purchased online.
Amazon has opened a marketplace for businesses where they can purchase items ranging from basic office supplies like paper clips to sophisticated products such as lab supplies and tractor parts.
Comcast-Time Warner merger looks to be falling apart...Amazon finally discloses cloud numbers...Microsoft services make up for weak PC market...and more tech news.
If you feel like you need eyes in the back of your head, there's a crowdsourcing app for that.
IBM sales slide again...Mobilegeddon is here...SAP gains on weak euro...and more tech news.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Everything Announced At The Alcatel Press Conference
- MWC 2018: Alcatel detail 2018 smartphone portfolio
- In Pictures: Alcatel MWC Press Conference
- Assassin's Creed: Origins's Discovery Tour mode shows how great educational games could be
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTArchitect - Performance EngineeringOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTProductivity Specialist (Black Belt level)Other
- TPSharepoint AdministrationQLD
- FTWordpress DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Financial ServicesQLD
- FTGreenfield Implementation SAP IS-U DM | SAP IS-U DM | SAP ECOther
- TPClient Systems TechnicianQLD
- CCTririga DeveloperVIC
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCJava DevelopersVIC
- FTJava Developer - AWS MicroservicesOther
- CCSenior Solution Architect - BankingVIC
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSharePoint O365 - Application SupportOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Risk & Financial CrimeNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW