Which is the best mainstream processor for $350
Is one of the first AM4 motherboards any good?
A quad-core, AMD Phenom-based HP laptop for under $1000
A six-core AMD CPU that's big on performance and easy on the bank account
A reliable and well-featured Gigabyte motherboard for an AMD Phenom II CPU
AMD will patch Ryzen, Threadripper, Epyc, and other CPU firmware to protect against Spectre CPU attacks, but unlike Intel's, they're not critical.
The emergency Windows 10 Meltdown patch is bricking some AMD PCs, forcing Microsoft to halt its roll-out for impacted systems.
Ryzen 2. Threadripper 2. Navi at 7nm. And that's just the beginning. AMD lays out plans for the next two years of CPUs and GPUs, and it rolls out APUs and a mobile discrete GPU.
Some of those Black Friday prices on Ryzen 7, Ryzen 5 and Threadripper just got permanent
Intel has revealed details about its next wave of 8th-gen Intel Core processors, which will come with a custom-built Radeon RX Vega M GPU on-board.
Installing a new graphics card can give your PC a major performance boost. Here's how to do it.
AMD told us with its review sample that running the RyzenMaster overclocking and monitoring app while performing tests can make the test run slower (thereby proving a Quantum Theory) and they are correct.
AMD has been very excited about its new Ryzen processor which we were told offers 8 cores, superior performance and all at a superior price to Intel. We were hoping these claims were true as the lack of competition in this space has seen technology j...
Selecting components to build a fast PC for everyday office and multimedia tasks is never an easy undertaking, no matter how well you know your stuff. You have to make a large number of decisions about components, and the longer you take to research ...
We all know that the GPU (graphics processing unit) in modern computers is essentially responsible for everything you see on your screen. Both Windows Vista and Windows 7 can use the GPU to render the desktop, taking advantage of 3D acceleration feat...
Virtually all graphics cards are selling for twice their suggested price—when you can find them—thanks to voracious coin miners. Here's how to keep gaming during these dystopian times.
Intel's Core i9 and AMD's Threadripper are duking it out to be best enthusiast CPU. We dive deep into the specs and performance to see which will prevail.
With the Ryzen 5 1500X and Radeon RX 480, it's finally possible to build a compelling all-AMD gaming PC—and a 4-core, 8-thread computer that doesn't break the bank.
AMD's versatile Ryzen 5 1600X is the best mainstream processor you can buy, and the key to creating an all-around PC for work AND play without breaking the bank.
AMD's new Ryzen chips offer killer performance out of the box, but these tips, tricks, and tweaks push the processors even further.
Videos about AMD
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Software Development AdvisorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTCRM Dynamics 365 ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCHogan Technical ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- CCMining Planning System EngineerQLD
- CCUX Designer - Full StackNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSitecore Developer/ArchitectOther
- CCSystems Administrator - not for profit organisationQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTInside Sales Representative - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- TPDevOps Practice OfficerACT
- FTSalesforce Developers x 7Other
- FTUX DesignerOther
- FTProject Manager (Rail/ Signalling/Electrical / Construction)Other
- FTVarious DevelopersACT