Which is the best mainstream processor for $350
Is one of the first AM4 motherboards any good?
A quad-core, AMD Phenom-based HP laptop for under $1000
A six-core AMD CPU that's big on performance and easy on the bank account
A reliable and well-featured Gigabyte motherboard for an AMD Phenom II CPU
The first Radeon Vega graphics card is here, and the Frontier Edition isn't cheap.
AMD's long-teased Radeon FreeSync 2 technology makes its debut in Samsung's swanky CHG70 and CHG90 displays.
Is AMD slashing Ryzen prices? Nope, the company said.
Vega's not coming for two more months and Ethereum miners have driven the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 off store shelves.
AMD's hotly anticipated Radeon RX Vega graphics cards won't launch until the Siggraph conference rolls around at the end of July.
AMD told us with its review sample that running the RyzenMaster overclocking and monitoring app while performing tests can make the test run slower (thereby proving a Quantum Theory) and they are correct.
AMD has been very excited about its new Ryzen processor which we were told offers 8 cores, superior performance and all at a superior price to Intel. We were hoping these claims were true as the lack of competition in this space has seen technology j...
Selecting components to build a fast PC for everyday office and multimedia tasks is never an easy undertaking, no matter how well you know your stuff. You have to make a large number of decisions about components, and the longer you take to research ...
We all know that the GPU (graphics processing unit) in modern computers is essentially responsible for everything you see on your screen. Both Windows Vista and Windows 7 can use the GPU to render the desktop, taking advantage of 3D acceleration feat...
With the Ryzen 5 1500X and Radeon RX 480, it's finally possible to build a compelling all-AMD gaming PC—and a 4-core, 8-thread computer that doesn't break the bank.
AMD's versatile Ryzen 5 1600X is the best mainstream processor you can buy, and the key to creating an all-around PC for work AND play without breaking the bank.
AMD's new Ryzen chips offer killer performance out of the box, but these tips, tricks, and tweaks push the processors even further.
You can buy the Ryzen 7 1700 and GeForce GTX 1080 Ti for the same price as Intel's cheapest 8-core chip.
AMD's Ryzen Master is a powerful, yet easy to use tool for overclocking Ryzen processors.
Videos about AMD
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTSAP ICT TrainerOther
- FTProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- TPHelpDesk Analyst (Access Control Team Leader)ACT
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTTech LeadOther
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT