AMD's new Radeon Software Crimson ReLive overflows with features, from ReLive video recording tools to Radeon Chill, which keeps your graphics card cool and power-efficient.
Intel needs graphics power. AMD needs cash. Both need to fight Nvidia. That's why this rumored partnership would actually make sense.
AMD's Zen chips are supposed to be as fast as Intel's fastest, and they may also be a lot cheaper. If the rumors come true, Intel will finally have some competition in high-end gaming CPUs.
AMD's Zen chip is just around the corner; it'll first come to gaming systems any day now. There's a lot of excitement about Zen, which AMD believes is its most important chip this decade.
Civilization VI's Fall Update adds support for DirectX 12 and a slew of new multiplayer goodies.
What better way to blow through shooting games than on a custom PC that looks like a minigun?
AMD has a clear-cut business plan: Its upcoming 32-core Zen chip will bring it back into high performance servers, and the company has expressed a desire to make high-performing GPUs for such systems.
AMD's Radeon Pro WX graphics cards will drive content creation for games and VR.
Zotac's new ERX480 is the first mini PC to come with the Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 GPU.
It's deal time! With its next-gen Zen chips just around the corner, AMD wants to unload AM3+ motherboards, and PCs that use them.
AMD's slashing the price of the Radeon RX 460 and Radeon RX 470 with newfound competition from Nvidia on the horizon.
RIP, AMD Gaming Evolved.
Why is AMD FreeSync more widely-available than Nvidia G-Sync? Monitor makers weigh in.
AMD wants to make it easier for PC users to upgrade to upcoming Zen chips.
The internet of things market is becoming too big to ignore for AMD and Qualcomm. The companies this week announced CPUs and GPUs adapted from PCs and mobile devices for use in IoT devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst with Testing backgroundOther
- CCeLearning DeveloperACT
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTApplication Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTMEAN Stack DeveloperACT
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Writer - Cloud HostingVIC
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD