Google remains on its quest to replace passwords with something more secure. The latest effort is from the company’s Project Abacus, which favors a system of biometrics to authenticate identity.
HTC had a busy week in announcing the One M9, A9, and of course 10 will be first in line to get Android N when it exits beta.
This could be a sign that Google's beta build of Android could come to more non-Nexus devices.
Android N’s developer preview just rolled out, and brought with it several features found in iOS—only updated.
Google wrapped up its annual I/O keynote presentation on Wednesday after unveiling its version of FaceTime, its version of Apple Watch Complications, and its version of Siri on steroids. But Google also announced a few new features, especially as par...
WD My Passport™ SSD
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
Apple Watch Series 6
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
Toys for Boys
Sony Playstation 5
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
MSI Modern 14
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
- HomePod mini review: Small sound and familiar frustrations
- GPU sales rise across the board, from AMD and Intel to Nvidia
- 5 ideas Samsung should steal from the iPhone 12
- Laser points to value with new smartwatch
- Apple’s App Store Best of 2020 includes old favorites, pandemic essentials
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?