Google has released its annual Android security support and it's done well to lock down the Play Store and phones running Oreo.
Skype's next major upgrade adds an army of smart bots and services that are eager to supplement your chats with your group of best friends.
Microsoft showed the Arccos Caddie app at build to demonstrate the data-crunching powers of its Azure cloud service—in this case, collecting data to help you play better golf.
While it will be shipping with Android 7.0, there are signs that Samsung is looking to update the Galaxy S8 to Nougat 7.1 as quickly as possible.
These apps use everything from cold facts to tough love to keep your smartphone use from killing your productivity.
Sometimes you need a wacky GIF to say just the right thing during a conversation.
Android 7.0 throws in a few extra goodies to make for zipper switching between tasks.
There's a lot of hype surrounding the Essential Phone. We've got everything you need to know about it.
We don't agree with all the changes made by Google's Android partners, but a few features and settings should appear stock Android.
Search faster and smarter by learning all of the various places and ways to perform a Google search on Android.
We offer some practical strategies for spending less time with your phone in your hand, without being disconnected from the rest of the world.
Here's a look at some of the more helpful, lesser-known features hiding out in Android 7.0.
Taking cybersecurity to the highest level and order now for a special discount on the world’s most awarded and trusted cybersecurity. Be aware without a care!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 5 Moto G6 review: A solid mid-tier effort with few compromises
Join the newsletter!
- LG WK7 Smart Speaker review: A simple song
- Apple pushes back against ‘dangerously ambiguous’ encryption bill
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 review impressions: Come for battle royale, stay for battle royale
- Android Confidential: Just how big is that notch on the Pixel 3 XL anyway?
- Kit out and charge up your laptop with Anker's 7-in-1 premium USB-C hub adapter for $20 off
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?