Google has released its annual Android security support and it's done well to lock down the Play Store and phones running Oreo.
Skype's next major upgrade adds an army of smart bots and services that are eager to supplement your chats with your group of best friends.
Microsoft showed the Arccos Caddie app at build to demonstrate the data-crunching powers of its Azure cloud service—in this case, collecting data to help you play better golf.
While it will be shipping with Android 7.0, there are signs that Samsung is looking to update the Galaxy S8 to Nougat 7.1 as quickly as possible.
These apps use everything from cold facts to tough love to keep your smartphone use from killing your productivity.
Sometimes you need a wacky GIF to say just the right thing during a conversation.
Android 7.0 throws in a few extra goodies to make for zipper switching between tasks.
There's a lot of hype surrounding the Essential Phone. We've got everything you need to know about it.
We don't agree with all the changes made by Google's Android partners, but a few features and settings should appear stock Android.
Search faster and smarter by learning all of the various places and ways to perform a Google search on Android.
We offer some practical strategies for spending less time with your phone in your hand, without being disconnected from the rest of the world.
Here's a look at some of the more helpful, lesser-known features hiding out in Android 7.0.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 5 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
Join the newsletter!
- The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- Microsoft offers beta fix for Ryzen performance issues on Windows 11
- Intel Alder Lake to offer a non-hybrid version and AVX512, too
- The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- How to check what graphics card you have
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 review: An essential phone but a nonessential upgrade
- The best Aussie mobile phone plan deals in October 2021
- Suunto releases the Suunto 9 Peak sports watch in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?