Following earlier reports that the U.S. Department of Justice is investigating Huawei over the violation of U.S. trade sanctions, it has been revealed that the company has been developing its own mobile and PC operating systems.
Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
Google is putting some of the most Google-y Android apps in the spotlight, and is sharing their source code to spur development of other apps.
The enterprise-oriented version of Google's mobile OS, Android for Work, has gained support from a roster of business partners that includes the top four U.S. mobile carriers.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
Google did its best to court developers at this year's I/O conference with a much-needed integrated developer environment, API for better games and the ability to more easily translate apps. Their allegiance will become increasingly important as smar...
For all the cool things that Google introduced at this year's I/O keynote, several of the items that the tech press definitely, absolutely, positively thought would be included in the presentation were curiously absent.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Five years after its inception, Android is more dominant than ever in the smartphone OS market, despite facing a number of challenges along the way.
SanDisk Extreme Pro - Blazing-fast performance for professional grade videos and photos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 3 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 4 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- 5 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
Join the newsletter!
- The Google Pixel 4a is a great phone at a great price, but is it too late to matter?
- Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE: Can a cheap Android handset beat Apple's best-ever budget iPhone?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 preview: Bigger and better than ever with a price to match
- The outrageously fun Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout could be gaming's next megahit
- Razer Ornata V2 review: Hybrid Theory
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?