Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
Google is putting some of the most Google-y Android apps in the spotlight, and is sharing their source code to spur development of other apps.
The enterprise-oriented version of Google's mobile OS, Android for Work, has gained support from a roster of business partners that includes the top four U.S. mobile carriers.
Microsoft is quietly testing a new launcher app that replaces Android users' home screens. Called Arrow, the utility is a product of the company's Garage program that lets employees work on interesting side projects and release them to the world.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
Google did its best to court developers at this year's I/O conference with a much-needed integrated developer environment, API for better games and the ability to more easily translate apps. Their allegiance will become increasingly important as smar...
For all the cool things that Google introduced at this year's I/O keynote, several of the items that the tech press definitely, absolutely, positively thought would be included in the presentation were curiously absent.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Five years after its inception, Android is more dominant than ever in the smartphone OS market, despite facing a number of challenges along the way.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC