Following earlier reports that the U.S. Department of Justice is investigating Huawei over the violation of U.S. trade sanctions, it has been revealed that the company has been developing its own mobile and PC operating systems.
Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
Google is putting some of the most Google-y Android apps in the spotlight, and is sharing their source code to spur development of other apps.
The enterprise-oriented version of Google's mobile OS, Android for Work, has gained support from a roster of business partners that includes the top four U.S. mobile carriers.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
Google did its best to court developers at this year's I/O conference with a much-needed integrated developer environment, API for better games and the ability to more easily translate apps. Their allegiance will become increasingly important as smar...
For all the cool things that Google introduced at this year's I/O keynote, several of the items that the tech press definitely, absolutely, positively thought would be included in the presentation were curiously absent.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Five years after its inception, Android is more dominant than ever in the smartphone OS market, despite facing a number of challenges along the way.
The demand for high performance computing in laptops has never been greater.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 2 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 3 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
- 4 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 5 Lenovo Smart Display review: The bigger, better buy
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft fights fake news with NewsGuard integration in its mobile Edge browser
- Far Cry: New Dawn: Riskier mechanics, a less risky story, and a much better experience than Far Cry 5
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus review: Samsung's entry-level NVMe SSD is faster and cheaper
- ALDI to offer 40GBs for $80 with new SpecialBuy mobile plan
- 4 Interview Questions to Ask Part-time Web Developers
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?