Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
Google is putting some of the most Google-y Android apps in the spotlight, and is sharing their source code to spur development of other apps.
The enterprise-oriented version of Google's mobile OS, Android for Work, has gained support from a roster of business partners that includes the top four U.S. mobile carriers.
Microsoft is quietly testing a new launcher app that replaces Android users' home screens. Called Arrow, the utility is a product of the company's Garage program that lets employees work on interesting side projects and release them to the world.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
Google did its best to court developers at this year's I/O conference with a much-needed integrated developer environment, API for better games and the ability to more easily translate apps. Their allegiance will become increasingly important as smar...
For all the cool things that Google introduced at this year's I/O keynote, several of the items that the tech press definitely, absolutely, positively thought would be included in the presentation were curiously absent.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Five years after its inception, Android is more dominant than ever in the smartphone OS market, despite facing a number of challenges along the way.
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 64 Limited Edition review: Taming Vega's flaws with brute force
- How Microsoft's wading into 'fake news' with Bing's opinion-based search results
- Star Wars gift guide: Top picks for fans who are tech geeks
- Windscribe Pro review: It's all about the extras
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- TPPrincipal Project Manager|HRIS ProgramQLD
- CCSenior AngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior BI ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Support OfficerNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - GIS DrupalNSW
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- FTPrincipal ConsultantOther
- FTFront-End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Testers ? API testingQLD
- FTProject Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrdOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSenior UI DesignerOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity Business Analyst - $850 per dayOther
- FTForm Analyst/DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTO365 ConsultantOther
- TPDigital SupportVIC
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther