Google did its best to court developers at this year's I/O conference with a much-needed integrated developer environment, API for better games and the ability to more easily translate apps. Their allegiance will become increasingly important as smar...
For all the cool things that Google introduced at this year's I/O keynote, several of the items that the tech press definitely, absolutely, positively thought would be included in the presentation were curiously absent.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Five years after its inception, Android is more dominant than ever in the smartphone OS market, despite facing a number of challenges along the way.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTConsultant - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC