HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
An image of what appears to be the long-rumoured Facebook phone has been published by by Twitter account @evleaks.
Optus has confirmed the Sony Xperia Z Android phone is available from today both online and in selected Optus stores. It will sell on a selection of seven Optus contract plans over 24 months.
Samsung is planning to release over 10 accessories for its Galaxy S4 Android phone, including a waterproof S Band fitness band and a wireless charging pad and cover.
As anyone could have predicted, Samsung’s Unpacked announcement this morning was for a new Galaxy S4 smartphone. What interested us most about the Galaxy S4’s spec sheet, though, was a four-letter acronym hidden away at the end of the video codec sec...
Telstra has today confirmed pricing and availability details for the Sony Xperia Z Android phone. The device will be available through Telstra stores across Australia from Tuesday 26 March.
Less than a day ahead of its official unveiling, more leaked images have virtually confirmed the design of the Samsung Galaxy S IV Android phone.
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
LG has admitted its new flagship Optimus G Android smartphone will be a tough sell in the Australian market but is confident it will be a success once consumers learn about its features and capabilities.
Leaked images of what appears to be the Samsung Galaxy S IV have surfaced on a Chinese forum, suggesting that the device will retain a similar look to its predecessor.
Samsung has released a second teaser video for its upcoming Galaxy S IV Android phone but it again reveals no new information about the hotly anticipated handset.
HTC has generally always built excellent quality hardware and its latest flagship Android phone -- the HTC One -- seems to be no exception. The company has just released a short video which details some of the One's manufacturing processes and they l...
Samsung has released a teaser video for its upcoming Galaxy S IV Android phone but it reveals no new information about the hotly anticipated handset.
Sony has confirmed some more details surrounding pricing and availability of its new flagship Android phone, the Xperia Z.
HTC has confirmed its new BlinkFeed home screen can't be completely removed from the flagship One Android smartphone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
- Watch us play Vanquish on PC
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- The simple RAM buying guide
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- FTImplementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAPWA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Digital Developer - SitecoreQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Test ManagerNSW
- CCWeb DesignerQLD
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Office 365) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPSolution Architect - InfrastructureQLD
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Procurement Specialist | 3mth ContractVIC
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- CCPega DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC