LG today announced that its Optimus Me Android smartphone will hit Australian stores in April for $229.
Sony Ericsson has announced its XPERIA Play Android phone -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- will launch on Telstra, Optus and Vodafone in May or June. The XPERIA Play promises an 'immersive gaming experience' with 50 games available at launch.
Chinese company Huawei has launched its latest Android phone in Australia, the IDEOS X5, claiming it offers a "better experience than other smartphones which cost twice the price".
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S smartphone will be available today to existing customers, and will be free on a $79 cap plan.
Sony Ericsson today announced that its XPERIA Arc Android smartphone will launch in Australia in ‘early April’ on the Optus and Vodafone networks.
HTC has announced that its Desire Z Android smartphone will launch in Australia in 'mid-March' exclusively through Vodafone.
Following a three month exclusivity deal with Telstra, the ruggedised Motorola Defy Android phone is now available through Optus.
ViewSonic has unveiled the world's first dual-SIM Android smartphone, the V350.
Telstra has confirmed it will bring the next generation HTC Desire smartphone -- the HTC Desire S -- to Australia in the first half of 2011.
With the Mobile World Congress trade show in Barcelona, Spain, in full swing, a wealth of new smartphones and tablets has already been unveiled. One of the latest is the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo, which Telstra has just announced it will be exclusivel...
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S smartphone will soon be available in Australia, but hasn't confirmed a launch date or pricing details.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S Android smartphone will soon be available in Australia, but hasn't confirmed a launch date or pricing details.
Sony Ericsson's latest Android phone, the XPERIA Neo, has been given a hands-on preview two weeks before its official release.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPieMR Program Director - Gold CoastQLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTCapability Specialist | Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTMitel Unified Communication engineer.ACT
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerVIC
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTPageUp BAOther
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- TPDigital StategistACT
- FTSolution Consultant - Digital TransformationVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW